IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update Dream Member Forum Information

You must become a Dream Member to access all the Private Forums on GenderDreaming. What are Private Forums?

They contain paid-for research and the Private HT section contains:

1. A Forum for information gathering and current cyclers
    2. Ask the Doc Forum- you may posts your questions for a RE to answer
    3. Inside the Lab- we have an Embryologist that ran a lab for 12 years in the Private HT Forum to answer your general IVF/embryology questions
    4. Lots more action than the public forum!!

As of February 2012, we have documented over 100 cycles that are contained within our Cycle Diaries Forum in the Member section. Each Members cycle is detailed there.

Currently, we have 11 Members cycling that are posting their progress in the Member forum.

What topics are discussed there? Testing methods- FISH, GSN(which is now Natera), aCGH, day 3 vs. day 5 testing, if you are an International, how do you facilitate pretesting and the IVF process in general, pretesting numbers- what do they mean?

We have a large, very knowledgeable HT community.

To join us, you need to become a Dream Member. Access is automated and immediate. Just look for the Dream Member banner. It is just $12 annually and also keeps ALL your posts private and out of Google's reach!

All Dream Members qualify for a FREE consult with Dr. Potter of HRC too. Just tell them you are a Member when you call and you can get a free consult!
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; February 17th, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you get to the member HT. Forum. I paid for membership but can’t seem to find it? Help?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...private-forum/ but you're not showing up to me as a Dream Member. I'll message someone who can help us but in the meantime try logging out and logging back in again.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EVERAFTER View Post
    How do you get to the member HT. Forum. I paid for membership but can’t seem to find it? Help?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should be good now!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush, EVERAFTER thanked for this post