Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Are you planning on going HT, N? We have a large group of Internationals here that come to the States for HT. Most post in the private forums though.
    Yes we are planning on going to cyprus for HT. How do I get acsess to the other forum? Do I have to pay?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by norwegian View Post
    Yes we are planning on going to cyprus for HT. How do I get acsess to the other forum? Do I have to pay?
    You have to become a Dream Member. It is $12 annually.

Right now, we have 9 people cycling and 3 FETs coming up. It's pretty busy. We have stickies for each cycler so you may follow along and there stored so you can read through and catch up or research if you like.

We have an Embryologist available to ask questioins and 2 doctors you may post questions to if you are a Member.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; October 15th, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm not sure i'd want to tell anyone if I am lucky enough to get a bfp i'd want to just to be all my news i've got such negative comments off family about having more children that tbh I don't want to say

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just found out I am pregnant on the first try with IVF/PGD! And I only told one friend and my sister. Both of them was like "what ever makes you happy", but they would not do it... they say! My friend have two daughters and REALLY wanted girls and my sister ont have kids yet.
    I feel weird about getting all the comments I know will come when people find out the sex of this one. Guess I will just smile...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I def won't. I believe it will come back and haunt my other kids. They need to be protected KWIM ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have only told my parents, DH parentsand family definitely would not understand.

I have told a close girlfriend and i know she has not told her DH.

Since I've had a bfp it's weird I'm so excited I almost want to tell everyone... but I don't, I'm sure it wouldn't be wise. There are too many people who love to gos sip and be judgemental, they could never understand what this means to us, I'm sure they'd belittle it all and make out its as simple as shopping to us! They could never understand the deep profound longing and GD and depression that we've been through to get to this stage that we would try such extreme measures

HRC cycle 1 Feb 2012
    ER 14 eggs, 9 fert and biopsy 24 GSN, 4 normals inc 2 's
    1 transferred & BFP
    But at 20 weeks my angel Violet passed away

November 2012 FET #1 - ended in chemical, went down the immune issues path with Dr Gorgy

April 2013 Cycle 2 - HRC
    ER 9 eggs, 8 fert, only 5 biopsied day5, 4 normals only 1 girl!
    Transferred 1
    Beta 10dpt 123, 14dpt 1171
    But at 19 weeks Primrose passed away

Dec 2013 cycle 3 - HRC
    ER 8 eggs, 7 fert, 1 frozen
    Searching and praying for a Gestational Carrier (surrogate)
    to carry our DD (under Dr Potters advisement)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We told everyone. And have had heaps of support. My view is the more that know the more "normal" it will become and then if wont be frowned uppond as much but you will always get your extremest.
    17,15,13(twins),11,7,210months and FET feb 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by erinhen View Post
    We also have told no one and we never will tell anyone. Only DH and I will know. I never want my boys to find out and wonder if we didn't love them enough or if they weren't enough. I never want anyone to treat my daughter differently because she was conceived under different circumstances and for different reasons. I never want anyone thinking that I didn't feel blessed enough with my two boys... Because that isn't it at all... But so many people just do not understand. So, we have decided to tell no one, and oddly, it isn't that hard to keep it a secret so far.
    Exactly exactly exactly. I absolutely love and adore my two monkeys and it's not about NOT wanting boys- I just really want a girl as well. But I would never want my boys to wonder if I wasn't happy with two boys. Never. Can you imagine while you were growing up if you found out your younger sibling was conceived through insane amounts of money, energy, time, and emotional roller coasters?? Of course you would feel terrible about it- even if your parents tried to explain it to you, you would still always wonder. Nope- my boys deserve to never question my love for them!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've told my family and a bunch of my close friends. Nothing but support from everyone. Do I wish so many people didn't know? A little. But I was going through a hard decision-making process and really needed to run ideas by my friends who I trust. Ah well, we're moving overseas in July so the info won't follow us. :-)
    Sarah

Mom to two perfect, adorable, amazing boys!
    Starting IVF/PGD for a little girl on 5/26/2010

IVF 1: right ovary inaccessible, no transfer (no normal females out of 4 embies)
    IVF2: cancelled: severe allergic reaction to Lupron
    IVF3: no normal females out of 5 embies
    IVF4: 7 eggs retrieved, 4 fertilized - frozen to batch PGD with last cycle
    IVF5: 7 eggs retrieved, 1 fertilized. Fresh + frozen to PGD = TWO HEALTHY FEMALES! Transfer 3/11, BFN
    IVF6: 6 eggs retrieved, 3 eggs fertilized = ONE healthy female! BFN
    IVF7: 1 egg retrieved! :-(, fertilized - frozen to batch PGD with *last* cycle
    IVF8: 5 eggs retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 grew, batched with frozen = ONE healthy female! Transfer 3/4/12 - BFP!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123