Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She can simply call her insurance and verify benefits. They won't ask her if she is infertile so tell her not to worry.

Regarding NY, there are several clinics there that offer GS. There's info in the Member section but she can check SART.org for the live birth rates for clinics located there.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

2. Likes Tania H liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    She can simply call her insurance and verify benefits. They won't ask her if she is infertile so tell her not to worry.

Regarding NY, there are several clinics there that offer GS. There's info in the Member section but she can check SART.org for the live birth rates for clinics located there.
    Thank you very much.. So they wouldn't need a doctors reports etc which would say they are infertile? I know some insurances are rather picky.. But she can definitely give them a call and see how much they are able to cover..

I hope you don't mind me asking about your ivf/pgd journey, and how hard/easy was it?
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They can tell her any requirements to have coverage- IUI attempts may be a requirement before they cover IVF as an example.

There is so much info in the Member section including cycle diaries organized by geographic area that you could read through.

Age is the number one predictor of success followed by pretesting results.

It was not easy for me.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone I am confused if you do an ivf cycle costing approx $12k then frozen $4k and first attempt is unsuccessful ( no stick) does that mean you have to go back and repeat cycle with a new cost of 12k for ivf or is that only dependant on # if embro u have frozen???? Help?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/...ad.php?t=40830

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The cost for IVF/ICSI + PGD in Thailand is around 10,000 US$ (including medicine + transfer embryo)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12