Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSCAR View Post
    But every clinic has the cgh test performed outside , HRC an all american clinic do the same
    Not every clinic, some do it in house. Mine does, the equipment is very expensive and cheaper to run when they can do a lot at once, this is why most send it away.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glory, what is your clinic?
    Already have a marvelous and I cycled mid November 2013 to conceive our HT

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

Dear G'd, please makes my remaining xx become my so dear girl

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I thought "aCGH" is "CGH testing on day 3".
    So day 5 testing is only "CGH".
    And aCGH is not accurate for gender I think I've read that here.

But not sure - I think some others could explain it better.

HT 2016 in CZ R.-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sûre of that letibe. I need to check more...

One questions for the ones who went to ****. The Silenzio hotel is far from the clinic? The hotel is good and clean?
    Thanks,

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=nuthinbutpink;399759]I
    Obviously, it can work and result in a pregnancy but FISH analysis is highly subjective and there is an error rate of 10-15% per probe. Most clinics are phasing out its use.
    /QUOTE]

Hi nuthinbutpink,

When you say that there is an error rate, it is not regarding the sex isn't it? It is regarding the normarlity of the embryos, right?

And, when you say that "most clinic are phasingout using it", it means in your point of view, CGH is better?

Thanks for your prompt answer.
    A friend of mine is going soon to **** and would lime to know what to ask (I will of course comunicate you the result that I hope positive;-))

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just a quick update. 6 weeks Ultrasound shows TWINS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Petit my clinic is in Australia and does not do GS unless it can decrease chance of the child inheriting a disease.

CGH can be day 3 and 5, for GS day 5 is needed, day 3 is not accurate aCGH and CGH is the same.

Error rate is that with FISH it can show an embryo as abnormal when it is actually normal, this is well documented and approx 5-15% per probe.

Mojos that is absolutely wonderful! Great news.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Petitepuce,

I stayed in Silenzio hotel is not so far (4km) you have to take a taxi. Its very good and clean. I recommend.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mojos,
    How are you? Are you happy with twins? It's so cut two little pincesses;-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All is gut so far. thanks for asking petitepuce. well, I never imagined myself with five kids but the thought of two little princesses feels so right!!!!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast