Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks miki.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear mojos, I'm so sorry.
    I would go for a D/C and try to find out if there were chromosome abnormalities.

HT 2016 in CZ R.-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really sors for you too Mojos! Have you done some other tests to know what happenned?
    Already have a marvelous and I cycled mid November 2013 to conceive our HT

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

Dear G'd, please makes my remaining xx become my so dear girl

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mojos, one more question: how old are you?

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies, your support is helping me cope...
    @petitepuce, I am 37 and I have done no tests.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mojos,

How are you? Are you planning to go back to ****?
    Could you confirm me that you did Fish-5? A girl in an other forum ask them for Fish-5 and they answered that they only do Fish-8?
    Thanks for you response and sorry to disturb you with that....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am well thanks for asking and you are not disturbing...
    Yes, I will be going back to C**E the question is when, right now I don't feel up to it. I asked them to do Fish-5 and it did not seem a problem but I cannot prove that its what they did because i did not see the test results.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot for your answer! I understand that it can be hard to decide to start again everything. You get prégnant which is already fabulous so why not the next time?
    Strange that you haven't received a complète overview of your results... I know someone who went recently to **** and she got a paper with all the results per embryo.
    If I where you, I would ask they send it to me. You could in that way verify they did Fish 5....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to **** end of july got pregnant which I was so happy about. My 6 week scan was not s happy one although heatbeat development was not there. Today at 9 weeks it was confirmed my little one lost the battle and no longer has a heartbeat.heartbrokn is the only way to describe my pain.first attempt was great to succeed but to lose out in the end can only be described as unbearable. Have to pick myself up and start the long road ahead of worry and tears.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast