Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to find a clinic nearby?

Hi all,
    I live in Baltimore MD and am thinking about HT for next year. I know Givf is the best but it is an hour away and i want to know if there are any options for me in Baltimore. So far i have called 7 or 8 fertility clinics and asked "do you offer PGD for gender selection?" And gotten no's from everyone. I am starting to think there is probably a better process for doing this.
    Does anyone have suggestions on the best/easiest way to find clinics in your area that are willing to do PGD for family balancing? Do you think some of the clinics that said no to me would actually do it if i made an appointment for a consultation? Or should i just go with givf in dc and forget my Baltimore search altogether?
    Thanks in advance for your input and suggestions!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GIVF is very expensive. Is NYC an option?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NYc is probably too far (would require hotel, etc.). I didnt realize Givf charges more than most, i thought the general range was around $20k. Is Givf much more than that?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I paid around $15,000 plus Meds. HRC is $11,200 plus Meds. $20,000 is at the high end of the spectrum.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What or where is GIVF? Sorry to be ignorant but I only know of the clinics near by me in the south east

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's in Virginia.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey sorry I wanted to ask where HRC is?? My friend lives in NYC is it anywhere near there? And does HRC charge $11,200 plus meds for the full ivf/pgd for gender selection?
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HRC is in California. There has been a price increase. Dream Members get free consults with Dr Potter and $1,000 off the current cycle price.

It's $12,200 with the GD discount.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; August 27th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, we'll she isn't a member as of yet, I think it would be better for her so she can gather information.. But of course you would have to think of the costs of traveling to Cali.. Hotel, transport food etc. it all adds up.
    Would you know of any well known clinics in New York ? But I think they all go upto $20,000 which is on the high end
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are several clinics in NY. Price is probably $15,000-20,000.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast