Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Come See Dr. Potter in Austalia

I am pleased to announce that I will be in Australia in mid-June.

Made In California!
    Former patients, please join me for one of these special events celebrating the miracle of family balancing. I will be hosting patient/baby reunions in both Sydney and Melbourne. Bring your family, bring your baby! We will have plenty of food, fun and special gifts for your little ones. I would love to meet your little miracles!

The lunchtime events will be:

Sydney, Monday June 17th, Centennial Parklands Dining, Centennial Park.

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th. Venue to be announced.

I will post a link to the private eVite and updates as they are available or you may contact my assistant, Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com for more information.

I will also be presenting seminars in both Sydney and Melbourne.

Gender Selection
    In this seminar I will discuss the process of gender selection for Australians including the science, logistics and cost. We will discuss the advantages of seeking treatment in the USA and at my clinic. I will also be discussing the ethical aspects of gender selection and the legal challenges faced by Australian gender selection proponents. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers. Space will be limited for these events. I will post a link to the private eVite and updates as they are available or you may contact my assistant, Lucy, at LucySV@havingbabies.com to be placed on the eVite list (your name and contact information will always be kept private/hidden).

Sydney, Monday June 17th , evening. Exact time and venue to be announced.

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, evening . Exact time and venue to be announced.

Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy
    In this seminar, I will discuss the process of egg donation and surrogacy for Australians and the advantages to seeking this care in California and at my clinic, HRC Fertility. I will discuss the specifics of both the actual treatment as well as the logistical and legal issues surrounding treatment. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes, including vouchers for up to $5,000 US toward donor egg IVF and/or surrogacy treatment with me, medication and PGD vouchers for patients using egg donation or surrogacy, donor and surrogacy vouchers good toward agency related fees. I will post a link to the private eVite and updates as they are available or you may contact my assistant, Lucy, atLucySV@havingbabies.com to be placed on the eVite list (your name and contact information will always be kept private/hidden).

Sydney, Tuesday June 18th, evening.

Melbourne, Friday June 21st, evening.

Consultations Available!
    A limited number of in person consultations will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com
    Last edited by Dr. Potter; May 4th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect