Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, looking for a ivf pgd family balancing clinic in NYC or Boston

Hello, I am new to this, I have been a Dream Newbe, but I just signed up to be a Dream member Don´t really know how to get into the private forums? But I am looking for a clinic on the East Coast, preferrably NYC or Boston, I am from Europe, so I will need to travel overseas. I would like a good clinic with success rate 45% or more and good doctors, has anyone had experience with clinics in either cities. I have also talked to Fertility authority, should I continue to get help from them, or should I just call the clinics myself, what is your experience? Sorry for the multiple questions. Thank you,
    Matti

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just click on the members forum on HT. you will probably get more responses in the private section. in NYC you have a lot of choices RMA & SIRM are highly regarded. There are several others like NYU but this may be the clinic that does not do family balancing. I'm not totally sure. I'd repost in the members section.
    You can always check out sart for stats.
    Good luck and welcome!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome.

Here is the link to the Member forum-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-f...urrent-cycles/
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you