IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Member Links---Why become a Dream Member?

Please understand, 99% of the GenderDreaming High Tech(IVF/PGD) Info is in the private, member forums. We have an entire section of High Tech forums that contain all the information you need to navigate HT.

Here are specific links to content in the HT section that Dream Members have access to:

Where to Begin- A HT Guide fpr those New to the IVF/PGD Process

A List of US Clinics by State that Offer Gender Selection

Percentage of Normal Embryos on Day 3 versus Day 5- which is better?

Embryo Transfer Pictures- You can't judge a book by its cover, or can you?

IVF Supplements- Improve your chances

Age-specific Pretesting- Pretesting at 28 years old and pretesting at 35 have different levels of "normal"

Pretesting Information- Assessment of Ovarian Reserve- What are my Chances?

IVF Protocols- Microdose Lurpon Flare, Long Lupron, Antagonist, Frozen Embryo Transfer(FET)- What do each of them mean?

Embryos Stages, Progression and Outcomes- How many cells should it be on day 3? Day 5?

IVF Disasters- Zero Fertilization- Rescue ICSI anyone?

Can Nutrition affect your IVF Outcome?

Incidents of defectes in sperm cells are greater than eggs- DH's swimmers' health matters!

Our Cycle Diaries section- past cycle information from hunderds of IVF cycles that you can read through to see what an IVF cycle is like. The Cycle Diaries section also includes Statistics for International Clinics, and US clinics broken down by region. BFP and BFN data!

International HT Information- where is it legal to cycle out side of the United States? We have the info and support groups for all!

We have a large community and people eager to help you navigate the process. Join us today by becoming a Dream Member! It's only $12 annually and a nominal fee compared to what you will spend on HT but we can potentially save your thousands by helping you choose the RIGHT clinic and doctor! Dream Members may also schedule FREE consults with Dr Potter of HRC and Dr Braverman of NY. You also receive $1,000 off your cycle at HRC if you go there for your baby.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    I paid for a membership to be able to view these files. I am still receiving the error message that they are not available, are these still active files? Thank you!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI moderators I paid dream member annual fee but still I cant access private forums.Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming2019 View Post
    HI moderators I paid dream member annual fee but still I cant access private forums.Thanks
    Hi there. You have been upgraded. Can you please send a link (just copy and paste the url) of what you are trying to access? You can PM me with it. You should be able to access all DM forums!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Hi there. You have been upgraded. Can you please send a link (just copy and paste the url) of what you are trying to access? You can PM me with it. You should be able to access all DM forums!
    It is all good now Thanks

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post