Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We decided NOT to do BCPs, and he's still got them down in my orders. We're still doing the micro flare which is good. I'm so done with clomid too, and they finally figured that out. He didn't think hubby should do anything, and that his numbers though while low are ok. I disagree. I am running out of time and no longer have the opportunity to experiment.
    When do you start your cycle? We start the end of this month, next time AF rolls around.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was anxiously awaiting my AF to start the past 4 days and no dice. So now I will have to wait out this cycle and try again next month for my FET. My dh schedule is crazy And he travels a lot so I need to time it right. The wait continues .... So you will cycle this month and do a FET?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did they do any testing on you that may have put off your cycle or maybe you won't need dr??
    I got AF on Christmas, O'd 2 days ago (I'm pretty sure), so next time she rolls around later this month I'm good to go.
    I'm having an issue right now where all I can taste is metal and it's making me nauseous, not to mention that I can feel my pulse in my entire body. I would have guessed other things, but now my right kidney is killing me so I'm thinking I've got another infection. I'm keeping tabs on it, naturally everything happens on weekends :P
    We're doing a 5 day biopsy and 24 panel with Natera, freeze, then transfer the following month. I've got to get everything done before May. Hubby is home with me right now so I'm lucky in that but we're starting a new business so I've gotta keep the stress down to a minimum
    I'm sure you'll be able to time everything, they seem to agree that BCP's can control a cycle (I'm not keen on the idea personally) but Jeannie is all over that!!!
    FX for you that AF hurries along so you can plan!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I think my AF is off from cycling. I guess others have had their cycle thrown off up to 10-15 days late. I hope it's from that !! I still have not gotten it today so it's a late one. That is so exciting that you are cycling at the end of the month !! Yahhh are you going to do a sticky ? I tried doing one and got to anxious and emotional and had to take it down lol. I am so nervous about the transfer !!! Argh I hope it goes smoothly. What office do you go too?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry about your poss infection. I hope it gets better soon !!! Metal taste must be tough to deal with.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myangel2014 View Post
    No I think my AF is off from cycling. I guess others have had their cycle thrown off up to 10-15 days late. I hope it's from that !! I still have not gotten it today so it's a late one. That is so exciting that you are cycling at the end of the month !! Yahhh are you going to do a sticky ? I tried doing one and got to anxious and emotional and had to take it down lol. I am so nervous about the transfer !!! Argh I hope it goes smoothly. What office do you go too?
    Wow, that's a long time to be late! Even a few days has me freaking out when it happens (most was 12 days, not cycling).
    I won't do a sticky, only because this is my 3rd attempt. When we know for sure I get to keep them, I'll post. We posted everywhere the first time and I swear it jinxed us, I lost him a few days later. We didn't say much about the twins either (excepting this forum, lol).
    I go do the Dedham office. My PCP is running blood tests tomorrow to weed out possible pg and focus on kidney issues. Too close to get sick now!!! I got the flu last cycle and it messed up my meds.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myangel2014 View Post
    So sorry about your poss infection. I hope it gets better soon !!! Metal taste must be tough to deal with.
    Thank you. It sucks, I cannot taste the real taste of food and that's upsetting (I made a killer maple walnut quick bread that I couldn't enjoy). Now it's causing sensitivity in my teeth. Have no clue what is causing it, other than the kidney possibility.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my AF but it is too late to do this month so now if it works out I will start beg of feb. How are you feeling ?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you doing tinks ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12