Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever don't be shocked he wouldn't force her to transfer the girls and I think he is still okay with genderselection. But maybe not really convinced like dr Potter does but maybe more like the CZ clinic? If there are embryos of the desired gender then transfer those first?

Maybe it is indeed what you are saying the people I talked with cycled for the second, third or even more times with him. Maybe he wants them just to be pregnant because it maybe wil never happen again I don't know?

I'm glad I didn't listen to him the last time
    Last edited by lisvna; November 6th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive congrats Jo!!! I remember you posting before you cycled, im so happy its worked out for you and your baby girl is here!! im 28 weeks with mine now and im so grateful :-))

I agree with everything you've said about Savvas!! lol.

Regarding transferring the undesired embryos, it appears he may have been pushing for a transfer if you don't have any of the desired gender which isn't his fault, but more that he wants you to be pregnant and better for his clinic!! In all fairness, there arnt many ladies who don't get any of the desired gender with him, and for those that do its usually down to a bad cycle resulting in very few embryos x x

Please post a cycle sticky for us in the current cyclers member section :-)) x
    Last edited by Petal; November 6th, 2014 at 08:59 AM.

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Petal, most people get their desired gender so really don't worry for your friend!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Petal, that's amazing news!! Congratulations ) How many embryos did you transfer? I'm sure you were like me at your first gender scan - I was absolutely terrified totally not believing it could possibly be a girl - and it was just so amazing to hear those words 'it's a girl'. I was walking on cloud 9 after that private scan at 14 weeks. My baby looks just like her brothers, everyone comments on it. So that's nice too, to see what a baby girl version of your boys looks like. So excited for you, enjoy every minute Petal xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!!

I have 2 boys and about to start the pst/ivf process with in hopes of having a girl. Here is my question:

I currently have birth control implant (nexplanon) in. The plan is to take out this week and wait until EOM for my period and take IVF birthcontrol on cycle day 2. Did anyone experience success with IVF with switch of B/C? I fear this may mess with my cycle because I haven't had a normal cycle yet. But I am so excited to started this process. Should I wait another month? Thank you!The doctor said it would be ideal to wait 4 weeks after birth control is out of my arm but they would still do in same month. thoughts?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! You're going to get more responses if you start your own thread instead of posting on an older thread that no one is reading any more. To do that, you have to go to the forum main page, pick whatever forum you want to post in, and click that forum open (that's the part people miss, clicking the forum open). You will see the option to start a new thread when the forum is opened.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12