Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

pgd in Europe, how can I do?

Hi girls, I read all the forum I'm new on this adventure.I started last year to ask some clinic in Europe for pgd for a girl.I found in this forum **** and Reprogenesis, because some of you went there.I ve already two boys.They answered me that pgd is illegal....how can I do? Why ? MAybe I don't tell the truth?... Sorry for my bad english.Any advice are much appreciated.
    Thanks

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starmam where are you from?

It is illegal to do gs in CZ. But people here can help you to achieve your dream.

Are you dream member? If you become one you can get all the information you need.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll become soon a dream member, thank you very much....I'm from Italy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you approach the clinics when you want to be sure they will allow the embryo-choise without asking directly about sexselection?

I just called Gennet and was so stupid to say that we wanted gender selection - then she said its not allowed here - and then I asked if they had the practise of making choises of the embryo but then obvioslu she could not say this.

Im from Norway, planning to do a PGD in of the Czech republic clinics. Since we only want a gender selection/PGD it feels like we need some kind of security - that they will actually let us choose. I have read on the forums that the clinics in the czech republic allow you to choose - but how can I be sure if I cant ask?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. We have an International IVF Support Membership(includes Dream Membership with purchase). You get access to the Dream Member private forums that have all the IVF info AND a dedicated resource to ask your questions privately about clinics, how to contact them, etc. It's under the Membership and Plans link above.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums