Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Boum,

I did 1 cycle there. I had 8 girls (day 3). I put back 2 with my fresh cycle, did a FET with 2 xx later on and finally I did a FET with my last 3 xx (1 didn't survive the thaw). I never had a BFP. I wouldn't go back there for pgd. Lovely staff, like Mathilde said, lovely country, lovely people, I felt safe there, loved the accomodation, etc... but in mine opinion, they are not so advanced like other clinics were. The time stood still there. They still do a day-3 biopsy which does more harm to the embryo and I was not happy about the biopsy. I think they are not experienced with that. When I think back on it, the emby's were only 2,5 days old when they were biopsied which made the quality very poor. So, I wouldn't recommand this clinic. I also never heard (real) patients on this board or that other one with a BFP.

I chose another clinic with my second cycle (3 xx day 5 acgh): Genesis. I have done 1 FET and had a BFP, but unfortunatly I had a chemical. In january I will go back for my second princess on ice :-)

2. Likes Mathilde liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you succeed in farah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12