Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the site that has clinics true stats. What kind of stats are average or consider good?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies - not all clinic report their stats to SART but most do. In the US, clinics are required to report them to the CDC so all do there.

The National Average for the under 35 group using their own eggs is 47.6%- that number represents if you make it to transfer, 47.6% take home a baby. That is with an average of 2 embryos transferred that are untested embryos. We transfer ONE embryo that is fully tested.

The average live birth rate for people using donor eggs(most would be eggs in their 20's) is 56.1%.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just my opinion and tell me to screw off if you would like but I personally would not feel great about asking DH to work an extra job for 7 years when you already have your desired gender. I know GD is a funny thing and individual for everyone but at the same time we cannot allow it to control our lives and harm our families more than it absolutely has to.

Is there any way you can take a bit of time and try to get your head around your family as it is before asking your husband to make such an enormous sacrifice (and also asking your children to basically have their father miss out on their entire childhoods)?

PS - it is an amazing and wonderful thing to have a husband who would be able/willing to do something like that for a dream. It's a precious and rare guy that would be willing to do that - and it would also be a precious and rare thing to not ask it of him.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes pink_bean liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I DO NOT want him to, but he keeps insisting he is doing it regardless if we went HT or not.

It isn't just a dream of mine. He dosen't want another boy, just as much as I would love another girl. There is more to it. I don't want to put it on here though, because I don't want to start a debate, bashing, etc. I love him even though he can be unrealistic at times. I will say that one reason is of a genetic issue that runs in the family and is more common in boys.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds to me as he is brave. Not unrealistic, but he is your DH. It is also brave of you to let him, i wish you the best of lucks, and i dont think money is a real issue if you can get your dream, or at least try, if it wont ruin your family. Hugs

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorepink View Post
    Thank You. Do you or anyone you know have any clinics you would recommend in FL that would be worth one shot? Any clinics worth traveling to that would be worth one shot? Do most people end up with one or 2 of their desired gender for transfer or is it possible to have no transfer due to none of the desired gender?
    We have a link in the right sidebar to the florida clinics->

A NT is always a possibility.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12