Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my retrieval on the 14th and left shortly after. I'm planning on going back at a later date for FET (if there are any XX).

What gender are you seeking?
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my retrieval on the 18th. We barely missed eachother. I got there on the 15th. I'm trying for a girl.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They haven't given you results yet? Did he change your protocol at all? I think I would rather try a milder stim process next time.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was your pretesting poor? 6 eggs is a low retrieval number for 34. If you needed aggressive amounts to yield 6, lowering stims may yield fewer eggs than that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, embryo results for planned FET take longer now as there is additional testing they've started doing on the embryos. I should hear tomorrow hopefully.

A milder stim protocol might not help you. What were your pretesting numbers? AFC? FSH? AMH? Etc. What dose of Gonal and Menopur were you on? Did you get to meet with Dr Potter before you left?
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Amh is 1.46. Lh is 10.33. Fsh is 4.04 e2 is 46.94

My protocol was 75 menupur and 300 gonal f for 10 days then ganirelix continued with same dosage of menupur and gonal f. I don't know if this was aggressive or not.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Were you on metformin? You say you have PCOS. How is your BMI? Did you eat low carb leading up to your cycle?

Your dosage is based on your pretesting and I am a little surprised you were on an antagonist protocol. That's not his typical first cycle approach so there must be a reason he chose that for you. What was your pretesting AFC?

You didn't get that many eggs but with PCOS, you usually have too many follickes to start and a big AFC. It can be difficult to manage any cycle with PCOS.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I was on Metformin, but only for 30 days. My BMI is 35..... I know super fat. No I was not eating low carb leading up to cycle. I had sent an email about the medifast diet I was eating and received no feedback about my diet. What is an antagonist protocol? What is AFC, I don't recall AFV on my pretesting orders. I had a large cyst on my ovary before the cycle started. Lori sent me an email specifically stating that these particular cysts were not PCOS cysts and that the BC and my next period would clear them out.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're really killing your chances with that BMI, Hun. Weight really affects our hormones and gave you PCOS which leads to poor quality eggs.

I wouldn't cycle until you can get healthy. I wouldn't cycle with a cyst. The good news is, you can do something about your quality. Many of us simply cannot and there is little hope. You can take control and choose to get healthy though. I know it is hard but it will make a huge difference.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

10. Likes Mathilde liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish it were that simple. I've had 3 registered dietitians ( mtf center so they move often) and I work with trainers. Each RD has helped me tweak my macros in many directions over the last 3 years. None of it works. My last real effort ended after 6 months of following my RD's plan and I had a trainer for my am workouts and a 2nd trainer for my pm workouts. 6 months of no cheats, carrying a food scale with me everywhere, following a professional personalized plan and 2 a day workouts. Not getting results after that much effort steals your motivation. My Dr couldn't beleive it either and the actually performed an MRI on my pituitary looking for tumors. I'm pushing 35, I can't wait for the impossible either. I know it sounds unbelievable. But it's all true. I have 2 kids and after my last birth I lost all the baby weight and maintained at size 4-6 for years. Then out of nowhere I gained 50lbs in 6 months while religiously doing HIIT routines.
    I wish losing weight were an option for me. Or if you think you know of an approach that is so unique that 3 RD's and years of Google research hasn't revealed I'm all ears. I've done 30/30/40 split, moderate slow burning carbs ( veggies) with low fat, ketogenics, 21 day fix, timing consumption of fat an carbs at least 3 hours apart, ......... I already only drink water, black coffee,and unsweetened green tea.

If there was an eating plan that worked for me, I wouldn't be fat. I'm not lazy, or uniformed. Honestly, if you have an idea that is new, I'm all ears.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast