Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Mae View Post
Wow! It sounds like your insurance is pretty good. Mine did not cover precycle testing or drugs. Actually, I guess you can say it covered NOTHING! My local monitoring was so expensive, too. I am in the process of collecting all my medical expenses for 2010 for tax purposes. My cycle cost me a pretty penny so if your insurance is going to help with your cycle at all, you are pretty lucky! It sounds like you may not have to save as much as you think and that you may be able to cycle sooner than you think as well. That is great news!
Daisy,

I have to wait to hear back from the office. I sent them an e-mail with a copy of my insurance card so the lady is going to pass it to billing and I really hope that she gets back to me.

It sounded good when I spoke to my health insurance, but I am not holding my breath until I really know. KWIM?

With pretesting I am not sure either until I hear back from her. But with pretesting it is no biggie because somebody else that replied to me which I forgot if it was on here or IG said that the pretesting does not cost too much.

I will give it a week and if I do not hear back from the lady in the office, then I will e-mail her again.

Thanks so much.

Well anyway now something else came up that I hope that I am covered for. It has to do with oral surgery. So hopefully I am either covered by my health insurance or dental discount plan covers some of it. - There is always just something that comes in the way. And when it comes to your health, you cannot just say, I am not doing it- PGD is first. So frustrating. Sorry I went off topic.