Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Some sort of spinning in Dallas TX

There's an IVF clinic in DFW ("ivfmd") claiming they do gender selection with IUI. I asked them about it via their website and a doctor replied that they use a centrifugation method- is that similar to Erricson? They aren't an Ericsson licensed clinic. Is this bogus? If I combined it with a natural sway, would that do anything for me, or no because it basically bypasses the cervical mucus? I'm swaying girl, and I know regular IUI sways boy. Not sure if they would give clomid with it or not. I do not have any fertility issues as far as I know. Anyone ever looked into this place?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly, it is bogus. I SO wish it worked!! Yes, that is similar to Ericcson, they just changed it around a little to make it different from Ericsson. But even Dr. Ericsson himself has admitted that spinning did not alter the gender ratio of the sperm when it was tested, but claims that it goes on to conceive different % of boys and girls after the spinning. But no other scientist has been able to repeat his results let alone any other spinning technique. And considering we get 75% girls with swaying + Clomid alone, I don't think it's worth the money considering IUI does indeed tend to sway blue.

I know a woman who had 92% X sperm (this was when Microsort was a thing and legal in the US) and still got a boy. So even if it did something (and they will admit it is nowhere near 92%!) you can still get a boy!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I confirmed with them that they would do it with Clomid. I'm not sure if I have any other way of getting Clomid. I'm looking through the threads trying to find other ways to get it. Have you had many with "normal" fertility able to get their hands on it?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even without Clomid, diet and exercise are around 70%. So that is an awfully expensive 5% to my way of thinking - to go through all that only to get the Clomid...I would probably not want to go that route.

Some people order online, I obviously prefer you guys get from your doctors. Yes, you can get it even if you're fertile. Lots of people have. You just have to say that you've been TTC for 6 months or more without success. Do NOT ask for Clomid. Just ask for help getting pregnant. Sometimes you will get the Clomid, sometimes they'll tell you to keep trying. Either way, say thank you and go on your way. Don't demand Clomid, don't get upset, it's fine, the worst they can say is no. Occasionally they will refer you to another doc or for lab testing and that is fine, just say "OK" and then don't show up to the appointment (call to cancel LOL) If anyone asks, and they rarely do, then just say you had a personal family situation arise and you decided to postpone trying to conceive for a while.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ