Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    Great question TP. I wondered myself. If this isn't my bfp we are doing ivf with pds in Dec.
    I've started to eat healthy and researched the ivf diet online. It's so different from LE.
    LE is NOT compatible with IVF. HE is as long as you don't eat so much you gain weight and keep doing exercise.

I think keto diets are frankly --- for IVF. People on low carb diets find all kinds of problems with their cycles and people do better on more of a Zone or South Beach Type diet that has healthy fats and some healthy carbs. I really despise you guys doing the keto diets for IVF there is plenty of evidence that they may not be good for IVF and I worry, panther, that it might end up going too far for you and bringing back some of the feelings with the eating disorder.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with atomic, keto diets are NOT for HT. Good balanced old fashion diet is. Good carbs, good proteins, good fats, 2000 cal a day and exercise.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far, I'm having a stunning response to IVF (30 eggs, 10 PGD at day 6, all BBs, minus one BC). These are the words of my doctor and embyologist. I'm 37, so they thought I wouldn't respond as well
    I made sure that I had a balanced diet with tons of greens, lean protein, and organic choices. I took CoQ10, fertility prenatals, and my Juice Plus. I work out (HIIT, lifting) 4-5x a week and made sure my BMI was 20-21%
    I drank TONS of water, no soda, artificial sweeteners. I also avoid dairy and other really inflammatory foods as habit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Luckiest mama to a (2011) and my sweet (2013 unmedicated VBAC).

Missing my Angel Babies (1/2015), lost due to twin partial molar pregnancy. Another , June 2015.. rainbow 2016.

Hoping for a rainbow girl in 2017; PGD/IVF.

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so great daydrm!

I AM on the higher end of the BMI scale now. I was 19 something before DD, but between her, 6 losses and HE, I'm tipping over 24.5, so I can afford to get lower. I'm aware enough to know my body fat % is definitely healthy based on measurements and lean body mass, especially since I'm fitting into clothes I wore at a lower weight... lifting all these years but finaly fueling it with HE made a difference. But most doctors don't distinguish between body fat and BMI, so it definitely wouldn't hurt for me to get lower. I'm not the "sized out of XSmalls" I was two years ago!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12