Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it worth it to pay usd12?

Is it worth it to pay the usd12 membership fee to access the private forums?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to follow all the cyclers, read about past cycles, research, post in the Ask the Expert Forum, I'm going to say yes!

All the HT action on here is in the private forums. No showing up in Google that way.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes definatley if you are interested in high tech. x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The privacy is great!
    and Twin thanks to Dr. P
    OHW MS/GSN/IVF

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coliny View Post
    Is it worth it to pay the usd12 membership fee to access the private forums?
    Hi and welcome! So happy you found us!!

I just wanted to point out something that may not occur to people. Dream Membership is about more than "whether or not it's worth it". The $$ goes to support the site and keep it up and running, without ads - otherwise the site owner would have to spend her own money to keep the site going! We do try to keep some special perks for Dream Members only but really buying a DM is more about keeping the site up and running for everyone. Several people volunteer hours of their time to answer q's and provide the most up to date and accurate info that we can.

Plus, we had a very serious issue on another site many of us were on with really super mean trolls verbally abusing people who had GD. This way, if the trolls ever do find us again (Heaven Forbid!!) we can all simply retire to the Dream Members section and chat on there!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, AS. Running these sites isn't inexpensive. There are several monthly fees, software and DB licenses and some pretty significant start up costs. One of the other new sites had to close its doors already because of all this.

We appreciate the support but everyone is of course free to post anywhere and we are happy to answer questions wherever you choose to post. I had someone PM me and say she didn't care about privacy issues. Well, guess what? I do!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree about the trolls.I had the meanest most hurtfull private message sent to me on IG.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I absolutely love the privacy and for that I am willing to pay the $1 a month to help support the site.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree with the above comments about privacy and supporting the site. And yes it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. There is so much more information, discussion, and genuine empathetic support in the private forums. I'm on the private forums daily but I haven't even read this public forum in a week - I catch up once in a while but I just saw your thread title and had to post. If you are considering spending thousands on HT, the $12 for this site is the best bang for the buck you will get!
    Last edited by jacqueline; November 8th, 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: removed signature

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Already signed up. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast