Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!
    My clinic offered before transfer and after acupuncture as well as a valem and I highly recommend It! I was very relaxed during transfer.
    Before transfer I ate a lot of avocado and eggs and nuts to help thicken my lining. I had a 18mm thickness lining going in. It was VERY thick. They want to see anything over 9!
    After transfer I ate a fatty meal (mcdonalds lol) and rested for 3 days. Mostly bed rest. I tried to mostly only eat hot foods to help with implantation. I also ate pineapple and Brazil nuts and kept my feet warm with socks as per old wives tales. I have no idea if any of this really helped or not but it can't hurt to try!
    Quote Originally Posted by llec28 View Post
    I wanted to update you all. I just received my results from the lab. I have 6 normal embryos and 4 are female!!!! Now any advice on how to make this embryo transfer successful will be greatly appreciated!!! I’m the happiest girl alive right now ��
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's wonderful news! Please don't go overboard doing things to "help implantation". Many times this equates to taking high levels of blood thinning herbal supplements or eating massive amounts of food with blood thinning properties, and this may cause problems with implantation too! You don't need to eat garlic and cups of walnuts daily and take bromelain in addition to the fish oil your clinic already will likely have you on. The fish oil already thins the blood enough (if not even too much, for many) to help implantation as it is. Please don't add on 10 other things that other people have raved about because too thin blood is just as bad if not worse for implantation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow just read your thread. That was an amazing amount of eggs! Congrats on your 4 girlies!! Where are you cycling? When will your transfer be? Looks like we are going HT next year!
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12