Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused anyone do PGD for family balancing in thailand?

hello,
    we are couple aged 39 and 35 having two daughters aged 12 and 6 . both pregnancies were non assisted and conception was natural. we now want a boy child thru PGD. anyone did PGD for family balancing in thailand? if yes where and successful or not? please guide and thanx in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I have done a cycle at SART and it was unsuccessful and am going back next week for cycle 2.

My best advice to you, and I am in no way trying to be cruel (just realistic), but if this is something you are looking at doing, the sooner the better. When it comes to IVF even if you are fertile it doesn't make IVF easier.

You might want to contact them directly or ring SIVF to get more info.
    Last edited by glory; April 25th, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi glory
    what is the cost per cycle and do they give package cost of say 2 or 3 cycles? and hos is service there?
    thnx in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    Hi there, I have done a cycle at SART and it was unsuccessful and am going back next week for cycle 2.

My best advice to you, and I am in no way trying to be cruel (just realistic), but if this is something you are looking at doing, the sooner the better. When it comes to IVF even if you are fertile it doesn't make IVF easier.

You might want to contact them directly or ring SIVF to get more info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not heard of a package for more than one cycle. The cost for us is cheaper than going to the US. So the clinic is about $7000.00 for everything done in Thailand, this can vary a little but in that area. They charge as you go, so if you have an ultrasound, they charge, if you have ER, they charge... Medicine varies but it can be up to $5000? Depending on a lot of things. Here in Australia, you may be able to get one of them covered by PBS which would decrease that to about $500. If you need a lot of stims meds then you could be looking at the higher end of the $5000, if you don't need as much, it could be $3000. Again all varies on what meds and if it is covered or not.

The service there is good, I don't know about their success as compared to other clinics though, but it seems legit, it is a nice little hospital that is always busy.

Your best bet is to contact them, they will answer all your questions and correctly (not ballpark)
    Last edited by glory; April 25th, 2013 at 11:28 AM.

5. Thanks House of boys thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering this also, so thanks for the info glory. Goodluck this time around!
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi yes i have been to thailand for ivf/sex selection it is very legit very expensive and you should expect to go up to three times before they get you medications right to get enough eggs for PGD. Natural Fetility and IVF ae totallly diffeent I have done it twice now but with suck low egg numbers we cancelledbefore Egg Retrieval.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heard sart has somewhat low sucess rates any comments?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heard sart has somewhat low success rates any comments?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently cycled with SART in June and I am now pregnant! I can highly recommend them, I found them very professional and happy to assist at all times. SIVF also provided great assistance with my monitoring before I flew to Bangkok. I think their success rates seem low as most ladies on the forum cycle in the US, there were many internationals cycling when I was there and I think maybe we just don't know about all the other BFP's from SART.
    2007, 2009, 2012

Cycle 1 SART Bangkok - 43 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, 18 PGD, 4 normals 3XX and 1XY
    SET 25/06/11
    9dp5dt BFP : , 11dp5dt 278, 20dp5dt 13665, 24dp5dt 27787
    03/08/11 One Heartbeat 164 bpm
    My DD Harper Shae was born on the 27th Feb 2012 weighing 6lb 1oz

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tend to agee i would go there again if I was not such a poor responder to meds

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast