Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    600 FSH is up there.

It's really trial and error. My situation was if I can't get my ovaries to respond, I can't do IVF and I had nothing to lose by trying DHEA personally. It does take a while to work IF it will help at all.

I think protocols can always be adjusted. Hopefully, that will do the trick.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

2. Likes mwilson liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I messaged them to see the new protocol. Never thought at 34 and 2 kids already that I’d have this type of issue. And I didn’t think with aggressive treatment I’d have 1 egg. I didn’t expect 20 but 10 would be nice.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What was your AFC at pretesting? AMH?

I know exactly how you feel. If you don't get the response you want with this second cycle, I would keep on the DHEA for a few months. Ask if you can redo pretesting and see if it has made a difference.

If you ask you doctor about it, they won't believe in it. They haven't studied it or read about it most likely but the way it came onto the scene was because a women just like us chose to be her own advocate, did her own reasearch and tried it. CNY is where she cycled. The info on it is there.

I had nothing to lose. There's no guarantee of it helping but it is something you can try. I was 33 with 3 kids conceived on first/second try. IVF is just a different beast. Your body knows what to do on its own. How is your BMI? Any changes since you had your daughter?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what the afc was. AMH was around .2 or .3 I think. I asked about DHEA and he actually said he was fine with that, so I started 25mg a day. I dont know my bmi. I have gained more weight since my daughter, but nothing drastic. No one has mentioned a weight issue. Im 5'4'' and 145lbs. I have cut back caffeine and sugars. I know that its not an instant change but maybe it will help some. I dont expect huge amount of reaction, like 30 eggs. But id love at least 10. We are doing genetic testing so the more the better since not all make it through the process.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12