Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HT/IVF

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Thanks mama23

Did you do it at the clinic you had the ivf at? I’m having the ivf abroad so I’m not sure how I would find somewhere? I suppose my Clinic may know if I ask them?? Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn’t! I went to a Chinese woman in Sydney who is well known for her fertility acupuncture. For baby 2 she was closed on the day of transfer so I found someone online.

I suspect your clinic could help. Where are you going? I am planning on a further round of IVF at ThaiSART next year so will need to find one locally in Thailand too....

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m going to British Cyprus now called Bahçeci in north Cyprus. We have 3 gorgeous girls and so this is our last child if successful and we would like a little boy to finish the tribe

I’ve heard really good things about the clinic but my results aren’t great so I’m excited but also a little dejected - I’m worried I won’t have many eggs to begin with thus limiting my chances as we are doing gender selection.

We go in 3 weeks...eeek!

I’ve been focused on diet and no alcohol/coffee and taking supplement/meds. But will defo look into acupuncture. I have regular massages anyway for relaxation.

Thanks for all you replies - massively appreciated xxx

3. Likes mama23 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope this is all going well for you! xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12