Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IVF/PGD from France

Hello HT GenderDreaming forum

My wife and I already have two boys, and we would like to give birth to a baby girl during the early year 2021. We are in our mid thirties and not planning to have more than 3 children, so I guess IVF/PGD is the way to go.

I've already browsed many informations from this forum, great job done here. Still hesitating to become dream member, but this may happen sooner than later.

I have not found any testimonials from French families yet, though I guess UK testimonials are quite the same. We're also unsure about which country to choose. Two immediate questions which come to mind :

- how would we find a clinic/doctor in France who would follow us during the pre-implation treatement/tests ? Just go to one and explain the real situation ?
    - how many times would we have to come to go the clinic during the whole process ? Going once for about 10 days is totally possible, though going twice or more may be more complicated. I think US clinics can make the whole process in one stay ?

Thank you for reading, we will appreciate any help you could provide us.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I contacted two Cyprus Clinics with the questions in my previous message : Bahceci and Genesis.

I did not get a response from Genesis, though not totally sure the Contact Formulae on their site actually works. I got a reply from Bahceci's International Patient Coordinator Shifan Ozseza. I'm quoting her here (let me know if I should not do that) :

Once you speak with the Doctor here he will advise you on the best treatment necessary for you and begin to plan your treatment. You can begin treatment in France with a gynaecologist who is willing to monitor you, our patient assistant will send you your prescription for an online pharmacy in France, once you start treatment there depending on which treatment you are having you would need to be here between 7 to 14 days approx.
    So if I understand correctly, we could just plan our whole treatment in France, then get to the Clinic only once for about 7 to 14 days in order to make the whole IVF/D manipulations in one go. This could be quite good for us since our schedules are kind of tight.

Did anyone already have a similar experience, with Bahceci or else ?