Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freezing eggs

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Verena View Post
    Wow, that's a difference we have to travel from Germany, so my thought was to choose the clinic with best success rates to not have to travel that often. But in that case it would be cheaper to travel three times to CNY than one time to HRC... Do you know where CNY is located? I think I read that you are thinking about going HT as well. Have you already made a decission? I find it so hard but I think I wouldn't sway again since I'm at the point where I would only want a fourth child if it was a girl. And I feel horrible to say so :-(

6c8b58 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

08/2014 04/2016 12/2018
    CNY is in Syracuse, NY. According to their site, you go there for retrieval but you can do all other monitoring and tests locally to you.

Yes I'm going HT. The decision was easy for me I guess because after DS3 I knew I did not want another baby, I wanted a daughter. I knew if I swayed again and had boy #4, I'd still want a daughter and I'd be back at square one.
    The plan is to do IVF then (if we are lucky enough!) freeze any healthy XX. If we get to that point then I'll go back in a couple years for a transfer. I'm not ready for another baby right now so I figure since I turn 32 this month, I should just go ahead and at least freeze embies for later.

Good luck in whatever you decide!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

2. Thanks Verena thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    CNY is in Syracuse, NY. According to their site, you go there for retrieval but you can do all other monitoring and tests locally to you.

Yes I'm going HT. The decision was easy for me I guess because after DS3 I knew I did not want another baby, I wanted a daughter. I knew if I swayed again and had boy #4, I'd still want a daughter and I'd be back at square one.
    The plan is to do IVF then (if we are lucky enough!) freeze any healthy XX. If we get to that point then I'll go back in a couple years for a transfer. I'm not ready for another baby right now so I figure since I turn 32 this month, I should just go ahead and at least freeze embies for later.

Good luck in whatever you decide!
    Thank you ksmom! So we are in quite a similar situation (with the difference that I am 5 years older and my DH is not supportive ). Good luck for your HT journey as well!

6c8b58 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

08/2014 04/2016 12/2018

4. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12