Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thailand or America for IVF/PGD

Hi everyone!

I change my mind daily if I should sway or go down the IVF/PGD path. I understand there is normally more guarantee with IVF, however now in my case as I have low AMH and have had no success with IVF previously but have successfully fallen pregnant naturally.

If I could choose any IVF clinic in either Thailand or America which should I choose based on success rates . At the moment I am considering SuperiorART or Dr Potter. I would think there are many good clinics in the US offering the service.

Thanks so much for your help and guidance. I am so desperate for a little girl to complete my family.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are so many things that factor in to this- travel, money, success rates, odds due to low AMH....what happens to any left over or unneeded embryos in Thailand? What is their procedure?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 40 and just starting the process. I don't know my AMH yet (find out on Tuesday), but I did have a good follicle count on my initial visit. I think it would come down to money for me. Fortunately I have insurance that covers IVF, but not the PGT. I am crossing my fingers that I get a girl out of this experience. My husband and I had discussed going to Mexico and we had similar concerns about what happens to the unused embryos. Our plan right now is to donate them. I'm not sure if others would want them or not given my age, but they would be tested so I'd assume that they'd be okay. My husband seems to think that the embryos would be sold on the black market or something if the clinic was outside of the US. Maybe that's a bit out there. I'm just glad our insurance is covering us for now. Good luck!