Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all your replies!

Sorry if I came across as sounding selfish, I was feeling quite down although I don’t quite know why as I should be happy and excited to start my journey.
    I do suffer with anxiety and that maybe getting the better of me at the min.

I’d love to start cycling in October this year in Cyprus but haven’t done pretesting yet. I was going to this month but summer hols is making that difficult so will go next month and hopefully that will give enough time.

Although I really want to do it I’m struggling to make that first step and commitment, I think once I have it will roll from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blushpinkbabyxx View Post
    Hi lyagirl! You will likely find much more activity on the dream member private forum. Many are reluctant to post in the non-member forum because GS isn’t just regular TTC.

When are you cycling? I am coming up on a FET next month and would love to share my journey and support you through yours!
    Thanks blush, I am a dream member and keep an eye on there too. I’d really love some advice as I feel like even though I’ve read about it all for a couple of years and lurked I’m still a bit clueless

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by goldielock615 View Post
    I haven’t started posting much yet, but I will be cycling soon. I regularly check the private members forum, but only a few seem to be cycling right now.

My consultation is August 27th. I am hoping to start stimulation’s the following month, but it might be put off based on my changing cycle lengths and a Disney trip we’ve planned a long time ago.

I don’t really post but I do have lots of thoughts bouncing around about everything. I am a control freak and struggling on predicting all the possible scenarios of timing for both success and failure. I also have a bunch of health issues surfacing that I worry will ruin my chances.

Happy to talk about any of your concerns in starting the process. perhaps it’s worth starting a cycle thread to voice your concerns for feedback? When do you plan to start?
    I’m planning to have testing next month and go to Cyprus in October but we’ll see how that works out.

Where are you cycling?

I’m flapping about things like travelling with 3 boys and how we juggle them with trips. My eldest is 12 and if he sees or hears anything he will know we’re up to something . I’m going to be visiting the “spa” a lot!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emz01 View Post
    Hi lyagirl, I’m also looking at starting the process in the next month or two and would love to chat about the technical aspects...you’re right, it can be quite taboo to find anything in the surface forums. I feel like we’re in the same boat!

Thanks Emz

Where are you looking to cycle? Have you had your pretesting yet?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have forwarded your question on to someone who is hopefully better able to reply than I am. I'm not an IVF expert but I do try to help you guys as much as I can with supplements and stuff, and then offer support whenever I can!
    Hi Atomic

Are you able to move this conversation to the dream member section or should I start a new thread there? Many would prefer we chat there

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lyagirl View Post
    Thanks Emz

Where are you looking to cycle? Have you had your pretesting yet?

We’re heading to Thailand. I did the blood test pretesting a month or so ago so good to go on that front, I think! I’m also a control freak and struggling to plan it all and the unknowns...

7. Likes goldielock615 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are going to CNY. Which happens to be very close to my house. So we luckily do not have to travel. I also have to take daily shots my entire pregnancy for pregnancy loss issues, so my kids are quite used to me sticking myself all the time. We've always talked openly about me needing medicine to have babies, so I think we just won't bring up that this time also has gender implications.

I had some testing done summer of 2017. I am waiting to see how much they want me to repeat. CNY has a reputations for doing very little pre-testing. I am not sure how I feel about it, but interested in hearing the doctors opinion on what I need.
    2018 Sway opposite
    2020 HT baby

*2 Embryos remain

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am here. I am on and off checking on things but I often just look at the Dream Member section for HT. I will start looking here more. Happy to help!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lyagirl View Post
    Hi Atomic

Are you able to move this conversation to the dream member section or should I start a new thread there? Many would prefer we chat there

I would start a new thread there, thanks!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would start a new thread there, thanks!
    Done, thanks!

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast