Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where to get support?

As the title says where can I go online to get support while going through GS?

It’s so quiet on here, that queries get left and very little answers as there’s no one about. I see there’s probably a secret Facebook group that would likely be be active but despite asking on here several times I cannot get an add.

I just want some support and people to talk to. I feel very lonely about to embark on such a big thing. Even IG is like tumbleweed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lyagirl View Post

It’s so quiet on here, that queries get left and very little answers as there’s no one about. I see there’s probably a secret Facebook group that would likely be be active but despite asking on here several times I cannot get an add.

I just want some support and people to talk to. I feel very lonely about to embark on such a big thing. Even IG is like tumbleweed!!

Have you joined the TTC threads here. They always seem busy
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would but I want to talk about the high tech process and I don’t want to offend anyone in there with it

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lyagirl! You will likely find much more activity on the dream member private forum. Many are reluctant to post in the non-member forum because GS isn’t just regular TTC.

When are you cycling? I am coming up on a FET next month and would love to share my journey and support you through yours!
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

5. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't think anyone would be offended by GS.
    So many would if circumstances allowed, and we are a kind non judgey forum.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes lyagirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    I really don't think anyone would be offended by GS.
    So many would if circumstances allowed, and we are a kind non judgey forum.
    I have forwarded your question on to someone who is hopefully better able to reply than I am. I'm not an IVF expert but I do try to help you guys as much as I can with supplements and stuff, and then offer support whenever I can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks lyagirl thanked for this post
    Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven’t started posting much yet, but I will be cycling soon. I regularly check the private members forum, but only a few seem to be cycling right now.

My consultation is August 27th. I am hoping to start stimulation’s the following month, but it might be put off based on my changing cycle lengths and a Disney trip we’ve planned a long time ago.

I don’t really post but I do have lots of thoughts bouncing around about everything. I am a control freak and struggling on predicting all the possible scenarios of timing for both success and failure. I also have a bunch of health issues surfacing that I worry will ruin my chances.

Happy to talk about any of your concerns in starting the process. perhaps it’s worth starting a cycle thread to voice your concerns for feedback? When do you plan to start?
    2018 Sway opposite
    2020 HT baby

*2 Embryos remain

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be cycling probably next month and would love to chat although I’ve just started this journey and am not very knowledgeable. However, for me, I like to keep my conversations on the DREAM boards. You may find there’s more activity there.
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, lyagirl thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lyagirl View Post

Hi lyagirl, I’m also looking at starting the process in the next month or two and would love to chat about the technical aspects...you’re right, it can be quite taboo to find anything in the surface forums. I feel like we’re in the same boat!

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blushpinkbabyxx View Post
    Hi lyagirl! You will likely find much more activity on the dream member private forum. Many are reluctant to post in the non-member forum because GS isn’t just regular TTC.

When are you cycling? I am coming up on a FET next month and would love to share my journey and support you through yours!
    Hi Blushpinkbaby, congratulations on starting your journey. I’d love to hear about your journey so far, we are looking at heading to thailand for the stimulation and retrieval in the next month or so and would appreciate your thoughts and advice if you’re happy to share.

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast