Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How many c sections have you had?

I have had 3 c sections now. Before I go ahead with another pregnancy my parents have asked me to go back to my consultant and check that my body could come with another baby/section. Does anyone know what is involved in that? Is a a scan or an internal (hope not!)? Has anyone else had 3 sections, or more, and gone on to have more? Thanks girls

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out this thread-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-p...nto-labor.html

Your OB should have said something after your last baby if yor uterus was really thin and another pregnancy would not be safe. Certainly, people have had more than 3 but it all depends on the individual.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should just get in contact with the dr who delivered your last child, he/she should of told you yay or nay. I have had 3 and my OBGYN said another would be fine.

If you are going high Tech, just want to warn you, you may want to get over your fear of internals!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes glory you are right! When I went HT in October I got every other day an internal to check the growth of my follicles.....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, Im just about to have my 5th c/section. I have been told it depends on the individual. When my sugeon was stictching me up after the last time she said I could come back again because I have no scar tissue. My consultant said this time would I like anymore after this one, and our responce was 'we dont know'. He said its fine depending on this one, how ever gets more complecated each time. My friend had 2 and was told no more. Hope this helps. X

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know when i went to see my midwife with this pregnancy she asked me if i would like to try for a vaginal delivery and i said i didnt really think it would be an option for me as my babies were too big for me to deliver safely and she loaded my old notes up onb the screen and was a letter from the surgeon from my last c section who advised any further pregnancys to be delived by the same method so it should be in your records from what the last surgeon thinks
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker