Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping.....was this before/after your cycle? Is a HSG the same as a Sono?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HSG is different and actually not what hoping had done. She had a hysteroscopy done which you are put under for and the procedure I had to remove my nonexistent scar tissue.

HSG is a hysterosalpingogram where they insert dye into your uterus/tubes to check for blockages and abnormalities in both the uterus and the tubes via X-ray.

SHG is the sono/fluid ultrasound where they inject saline into the uterus and only look for abnormalities in the uterus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup. Like Michaela said.

And I keep meaning to update we got it all settled. The financial woman at HRC helped get it all worked out!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can not believe they charge that much! It's insane, I wonder if it a case of they charge the max an insurance company would pay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12