Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to this forum

Hi im new to this forum.
    Heres my story. i have blocked tubes and did IVF cycle in 2009 with PGD. transferred two amazing embryos and resulted in ectopic pregnancy and had my tube taken out. did FET and resulted in my amazing daughter.
    we started IVF and this time trying for a boy. in december 2011 did IVF with PGD, transferred 2 boy embryos. resulted in chemical pregnancy.
    so we did IVF again in march 2012, resulted in 2 boy morulas and i girl blast. transferred the boys and i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks.
    my question is should i do PGD again or GSN, im very confused. i just want my family complete.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. How many probes did you use with FISH? I'm sorry about your miscarriages. With that many, I would be inclined to use GSN so 1. you can see what the issue is and 2. if it is you or DH.

We have a great private/member HT forum here. Where did you cycle?

Curious, why did you use PGD for infertility? Was it advised? Are you checking a specific chromosome?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and I hope your find your answers here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Sara, you have come to the right place, there are so many knowlegable ladies here to offer you advice. Best of luck for your future.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Sara

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  welcome-9.gif
Views: 133
Size:  138.6 KB

You'll love it here at GD!!! The ladies are just Awesome!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks ladies. there are no issues with myself or DH. the embryologist suggested we test for anuploidy. we did 10 chromosomes. i cycled at Loma lInda in CA. im thinking of having the sperm spinned first and then do IVF. the embryologist mentioned a patient did this and got pregnant with their desired gender.