Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone in/around Iowa doing PGD?

And if so, where are you going to have it done? I'm still in the very early stages of research and am kind of overwhelmed starting this process.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen inquiries about Iowa on the forums but I have yet to see a clinic name come up. I think people look to Chicago or Colorado. Can you travel? I tried to do a quick google and nothing comes up right away for Iowa.

I cycled in Georgia and none of the clinics openly advertise on their websites but I called and was told on the phone that one did so I cycled there. You can try the same for Iowa.

Check out SART.org and you can search for clinics in your area, look at their live birth stats and make some calls asking if they offer IVF for family balancing.

Good luck and I encourage you to join our private forum so you can read about previous cycles and catch up with the women currently cycling!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't heard of anyone being able to do GS in Iowa either. Another member here, pinkdream, lives in Iowa but she is using a in Dallas. There is a location in Peoria if you are interested in looking at SIRM.

pinkdream is cycling right now but her info is in the private section if you want to join!
    Last edited by michaela; September 21st, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just joined and I am researching PGD/IVF for family balancing. I saw your post and was wondering if you had any luck finding a clinic in iowa? If not, what close places have you found?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be going to SIRM St. Louis when the time comes. St. Louis is slightly farther away, but I spoke to both the Peoria and St. Louis facilities and the people in St. Louis were much friendlier.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in Iowa, PM me if you want information. I would recommend SIRM Vegas or Peoria (there's cheap direct flights to Vegas on Allegiant).