Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a part-time photography business that I love. I'm also a certified labor doula. Baking is a major passion of mine (and my husband and kids approve!). I'm especially into cakes/cupcakes. Hobby farming. Gardening. Bringing life back to old furniture (I'm new at this, but am really enjoying it! One of my redos was featured on a popular blog recently which sent me over the moon with joy! lol). Hiking/backpacking in the mountains is my oldest hobby (and much more rare since having children). I'm a gigantic fan of the Arkansas Ozarks. I also absolutely adore hosting parties of all kinds... I get very into tablescapes and details!
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love to sew. And shop. I mostly sew diapers, but will sew anything else I get the urge for.
    Kim, 2004 2006 2009 and hoping for a 2013
    Please excuse typos/grammer, posted from my iphone

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love reading the tarot and shopping lol not very crafty, I do like to spend hours cooking a fabulous meal every Sunday
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Illus - I'm similar to you. I love knitting, cross-stitch, baking & decorating cakes, gardening, reading and playing with our local brass band. I'm really interested in wildlife too and am a fledgling birdwatcher (sorry about the awful pun! )
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gardening does it for me. I also find cooking can be relaxing if i have the time and it also depends for who.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love photography, although I haven't had much time for it lately. I'd love to save up and get a nicer camera, but don't see that coming anytime soon! So I make do with my mediocre camera and force my kiddos to be my models. LOL Aside from that, I like to camp, love the beach, recently started to crochet although I don't really know how to do much on it and I like to read.

Now that is what I LIKE to do, but after work, I am usually pretty pooped so after helping the kids with homework, dinner, cleaning up, etc, my usual pastime includes watching a bit of TV as I drift off to sleep.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love to read, and do creative things with computers (website design, wallpapers, etc.) which is why I'm studying digital media in college currently. I also very much enjoy video games, something my husband and I share. Occasionally I will scrapbook or take on a small sewing project. I'm getting better at those two things, but still a novice.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love reading!! Yoga and pilates are to other big hobbies of mine, although lately I haven't had the time to do it.

I'd love to do really creative things, but I was born with 10 thumbs and am just not cut out for creativity :P
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like to stay busy so I bounce around with knitting, crochet, sewing, other crafty stuff, and I love to bake

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I make glass beads, well i did before ttc. Its not recommended that you sit at your torch while ttc or pregnant because of the fumes, some of the glass contains heavy metals etc so can cause birth defects. The last time i was at my torch was november last year, i have just been looking at all my glass stuff sitting at the desk getting dusty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast