Thread: Artwork

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Artwork

Reply to this thread with your favorites shops/online stores for artwork.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the art that is made by my own kids, corny I know!

I used to enjoy drawing but my parents never displayed or saved any of them. I once won an award at school for painting a ship sailing by a rocky coast line, so very proud of it, but my mom gave it to her boss as a Christmas gift. That was the last thing I ever did.

I always give my boys paper and either crayons or paint and let them draw whatever. They are still in the scribble stage but to me they are master pieces. I have a 4 drawer filing cabinet for each of my kids so they can save everything from art to school projects to whatever they are proud of.

... The only other art we have are paintings done by my grandma-in-law. An Eagle, Sail Boat, 3 flower ones, a classic car, and a Dove. She did nearly 100 of them and all her kids and grandkids have them.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so sad about your painting purple poet! I am going to keep my boys' best works too so I had better hurry and find a safe way of storing them so they don't all get ruined by the twinado. I have some artwork from my childhood including two paintings at age 8 and 10 that are now on my wall at home and it is so special. One is a fat colourful cat and the other an owl perched on a branch with stars in the background.

I love Mark Ryden's work but it is a bit dark. I love happy, childish stuff. I have been drawing little big headed, big eyed girls for as long as I can remember and still do occasionally. Now they mean something much more though. Each one I draw with care like a potential daughter and then stare at her after in pain. I'd love to learn to paint one day. I'd love to do amazing fantasy art works for the childrens rooms one day and I don't need a girl as an excuse to paint fairies and mermaids!
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling