IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not even sure what to say/think about this one

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies.
    I agree its shocking. Clearly these guardians are childless and have already registered with the agency; they would have been given a child by them sooner or later. Surely this has been highly advertised and probably been blown out of proportion on telly. I can see the agency are trying to portray a message to the parents who abandon their children which happens alot in poor countries.
    I just hope the child is bought up well as which is what we would wish for any abandoned child. I suppose its better than being out on the streets or being eaten away by animals. The people involved in finding these children a home are no where as bad as the natural parents!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever heard of this?? A baby was given away in a raffle at the 1909 Seattle Worlds Fair During the 1909 World Fair in Seattle, a baby was given away in a raffle! - OMG Facts

I think people used to treat kids, babies in particular, as being somewhat disposable - plus I think human life as a whole used to be valued a lot less highly. It's probably hard to be that outraged over something when you have cholera LOL. And maybe some other countries are still more of that mindset because their lives may be more difficult.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ