IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender Desire on a global scale

The tabloids are speculating that it's twin girls for Kate! GD on a global scale!

! Kate Middleton Expecting Twins? Royal Baby Bump Already Showing, Two Girls Names Picked Out
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a nice cute and obvious bump by ten weeks with my twins and I had just gotten my slim figure back. But second pregnancies always show earlier don't they since the tummy has already stretched out once?
    Twin boys would be awesome for her if it is. Not only will the three princes be great together but it would teach the world a lesson for it's GD and make my family alot more desirable
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone would think she's the only female in history to get pregnant I hate all the media hype & hope she doesn't have a girl. Mean & petty-minded I know, but the PP mums are generally insufferable enough as it is.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prince Charles has also said that he hopes that they will have a girl even though he had 2 boys himself... Just like my FIL guess I failed on that front!
    I have also read that she wants 3 by the time she is 35 (hence the 'small' age gap) but I do wonder if she gets a PP if she will decide that she is done (often seems to be that way) x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybear View Post
    Prince Charles has also said that he hopes that they will have a girl even though he had 2 boys himself... Just like my FIL guess I failed on that front!
    I have also read that she wants 3 by the time she is 35 (hence the 'small' age gap) but I do wonder if she gets a PP if she will decide that she is done (often seems to be that way) x

De dutch royalty's haven't. The king and queen have three daughters.
    He is one of three brothers. The queen mom was one of four sisters. And her mother was only daughter.

They are just rumours, I found articles that kate has mispoken while pg with first Son about a she.
    It was a he.
    Come on. They are just like us and others. And if they do get a girl it says nothing about our own family!
    We might get ours too, and that can be hurtfull too others too. Its just life.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree twin boys would be best for the world in terms of GD, then maybe they'd publicly use GS to get a girl for their 3rd and it would be made legal in the UK. Wouldn't that be nice!
    Last edited by maidentomother; September 25th, 2014 at 05:58 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I agree twin boys would be best for the world in terms of GD, then maybe they'd publicly use GS to get a girl for their 3rd and I would be made legal in the UK. Wouldn't that be nice!
    If only!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope she has twins. It would be great for more awareness over the world.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't care if they were girls. Lucky her and I'd be happy for her, but a pigeon pair would irk me some lol. Just like three of my friends who just got PPs. I just feel inadaquate that I didn't get both genders by three kids and some do it only on their second try