Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course it's a girl! It couldn't not be.

I actually cried when I read fake headlines about it being a girl a year ago (postpartum hormones) and made a post about how ridiculous I felt about that.

What stings the most is how much MORE excited everyone is over a little princess. I mean, people were openly disappointed about her first being a prince! Imagine if she had a second boy? The media would openly express disappointment, as if it was a huge letdown. Don't tell me gender disappointment isn't externally influenced. (Sorry, feeling bitter.)
    (2010-2011) ... (2012) ... (2014) ... (2015)

2. Likes Kittybear, Adia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she swayed. Remember how skinny she got before getting the BFP? I also bet she could influence gender based on diet- she has cooks and doctors to have all the resources for a fab sway! I say it's awesome! She has a terrible time in early pregnancy and she won't have to go at it again!

Slightly bitter though. At least there are plenty of rich people who don't have the perfect pigeon pair we can console with! Gwen Stefani, Shakira, Elle Macpherson, Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchett, Sheryl Crowe, Amy Poehler, Melissa Joan Hart (Bless her heart- she has three boys!!), Usher, Russell Crowe, and of course Prince William's mum Princess Diana.

A long list makes me feel better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes jennypenny, Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see what you mean xxforhubby!
    Can you imagine if she was on this website....we would have no idea!
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes jennypenny liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I created this post for this reason xx
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/chit...moms-boys.html
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    What stings the most is how much MORE excited everyone is over a little princess. I mean, people were openly disappointed about her first being a prince! Imagine if she had a second boy? The media would openly express disappointment, as if it was a huge letdown. Don't tell me gender disappointment isn't externally influenced. (Sorry, feeling bitter.)
    This is exactly why I hoped for a boy for them (plus I thought George would be less likely to be lonely with a brother).

Oh, well.

9. Likes lemonade, maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I read somewhere that she was eating steamed fish and vegs every night (maybe this site even?!) I totally think she would have had a lot of help on the diet front. I didn't think anyone was disappointed their first was a boy were they? Maybe a missed something? Seems very perfect, a boy then a girl, I was secretly hoping they had a boy just for some more boy families in the spotlight!
    2014 2016

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course it's a girl. How could it not be. I was like a witch all day yesterday! I remember when she was pg on George and was so sick, I really commiserated with her as I had Hyperemesis on my two boys. I remember finding out my second DS was a boy and being like "OMG I have to do this again to try have a daughter!" I wasn't the only one either, my own family and my in laws have all been so verbal about how my wish for more children (mainly a daughter!) is selfish as my Hyperemesis takes control of everyone's lives

Very upsetting that Kate got her PP, and my almost bitterness makes me feel awful! I hate feeling this way. DH was sat on the sofa with the boys last night and said how he can't wait for the days when he can sit down and watch football with them. I asked what would I do when the 3 of them do that and he goes "Sure go on the laptop or read a book" I got so upset that he has "his boys" and I am pegged to be forever left out in the cold. The birth of the Princess yesterday set me off so it didn't take much to upset me. I hate being so sensitive!!
    2012 2014 2016

13. Likes Dreamofpink, mylittlegirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not think she swayed. I don't think that's how their minds work in that universe.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I'm happy for them but I do feel a bit bitter whenever I see a young successful couple get a pigeon pair easily. I even go so far as to wonder sometimes if there is something "magic" that makes it happen that way. Like if you're blissfully happy and satisfied then your body somehow makes PP and then the rest of us are either all boys or all girls (but that is my inner green-eyed monster talking.)

Hopper, with my two older boys my husband has always complained "you three are like a club and I am left out". So it can go a different way too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Adia, Dreamofpink, lemonade liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone said Kate smokes....so a girl makes sense, still feels unfair for those of us who diet for years, gain/lose tons of weight, and struggle with GD for ages.

Always irks me when someone gets a boy and smokes...but I have known plenty of people who smoke and get boys.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Of course it's a girl. How could it not be. I was like a witch all day yesterday! I remember when she was pg on George and was so sick, I really commiserated with her as I had Hyperemesis on my two boys. I remember finding out my second DS was a boy and being like "OMG I have to do this again to try have a daughter!" I wasn't the only one either, my own family and my in laws have all been so verbal about how my wish for more children (mainly a daughter!) is selfish as my Hyperemesis takes control of everyone's lives

Very upsetting that Kate got her PP, and my almost bitterness makes me feel awful! I hate feeling this way. DH was sat on the sofa with the boys last night and said how he can't wait for the days when he can sit down and watch football with them. I asked what would I do when the 3 of them do that and he goes "Sure go on the laptop or read a book" I got so upset that he has "his boys" and I am pegged to be forever left out in the cold. The birth of the Princess yesterday set me off so it didn't take much to upset me. I hate being so sensitive!!
    Are you my long lost twin sister? Do we have the same family? This is so spot on for me as well! I get hyperemesis with every pregnancy, I would vomit constantly. And SPD to cripple me. The first thing in my mind with both boy pregnancies: oh no I must go through this again for a girl! And my husband is now watching transformers downstairs with the boys and I'm cleaning upstairs (ok and occasionally looking on the laptop to check the forum ) We have to work so hard to 'even things out' and others just get it. I'm happy for Kate, I bet she was hoping for a girl. But somehow people with a PP are so smug!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

18. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast