Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    95,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PadrePioidevotemyfirstson View Post
    Hi - question on Atomics reply what’s the dominance theory?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That women who are socially dominant have more sons and there's not much that makes a person feel more socially dominant than marrying a prince, LOL!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  2. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Likes WelcomeBaby liked this post
  3. #12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    95,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    I thought she would have a girl too, she just had that pink mom vibe, you know ? But wait, she is vegan ? Although it doesn't surprise me re: her boy because all vegans I know have sons. I even thought for a time vegan had to be THE magic switch for blue. But like atomic said, well informed vegans take heaps of supps, especially before TTC, so...
    vegans are also super controlling over everything they eat, and being a control freak sways blue!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  4. Likes MrsSparkles, WelcomeBaby liked this post
  5. #13
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    not in the U.S.
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That women who are socially dominant have more sons and there's not much that makes a person feel more socially dominant than marrying a prince, LOL!
    Yes, good point of course However, I know 2 women for whom their diet obviously overrode their dominance or lack thereof - one complete Alpha lady who's on the chubby side and always dieting in some form or another who has 2 daughters, and one super gentle "Mary" who happened to conceive twice right after Christmas, meaning after indulging in rich comfort food and constant snacking on nuts and cookies for at least 4 weeks, and she has 2 boys. So I assumed that for Meghan Markle it would be similar. But this just proves that you can never predict an individual woman's baby's sex no matter how closely you look at the circumstances - you just never know which influence was the strongest when she conceived!

    Oh, and for vegetarianism and veganism as sway tactics: I know 6 vegetarians (including myself before my sway) - either full-blown or 90%, meaning they eat/ate meat maybe once a month - with 6 boys between them, 1 girl. The only vegan I know just had a boy, too. All quite young - mid-20ies to early 30ies - and have been on the lifestyle for many years, some for decades. It is NOT a weight loss diet for them, they are all slim and never count calories or use diet products. They only eat full fat dairy and most of them snack a lot on really healthy (and fatty!) things like nuts, trail mix, avocado toast etc. I've observed that long-term vegetarians seem to intuitively make up for lack in calories / animal proteins by eating lots of protein-packed and oily plant foods, like chick-pea curries, oily pancakes (eggs!), Buddha bowls with loads of dressing etc. And of course carbs + fats at every meal is a superb blue sway, even if your protein intake stays somewhat low. Also, let's not forget that for women with PCOS tendencies, and that seems to be a whopping 20% of us according to the Rotterdam criteria, this type of diet would aggravate the PCOS and sway blue (happened to me, hence DS1).
    Of course, if you come off the SAD - Standard American Diet - full of fatty meats and processed foods and start to eat a calorie controlled vegetarian diet full of non-starchy veg, maybe even with the intent to lose weight, now THAT's a pink sway. It's just that a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle is not a pink sway per se.
    Last edited by WelcomeBaby; May 10th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

  6. #14
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    not in the U.S.
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
    She's definitely a healthy eater but I was still surprised. I thought it would be a girl just because she's in her late thirties and had just had the stress of getting married.

    I had a very bad reaction when Kate had Charlotte. My husband probably thought I was completely nuts because I sobbed for an entire morning and honestly it still bugs me a little even now. And it would have been nice to not hear people saying things like "It has to be a girl because Kate is pretty."

    But I would have been ok with Meghan having a girl just because it's their first and for some reason that doesn't bother me.
    I'm sorry you took it so hard. I think that's natural because maybe she was getting what you wanted (and didn't have at that point). Funnily, for me it was the other way round - I'm getting this vibe from Kate that she just loves kids (seems to be wanting to have a fourth ) and for that reason, I was totally o.k. if some of them were girls. If someone, on the other hand, lets it be known how much they would prefer a certain gender and then promptly get exactly what they want, that's what I resent personally. (I even ended a friendship with a woman who told me that she really never wanted a boy and when she had a daughter after her son, she started to "act like she cured cancer", as Atomic once put it, and even once said how she only ever became a real mom after her girl and things like that. It got so nasty that I didn't see the point in being friends any more.)
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

  7. Likes atomic sagebrush, MrsSparkles liked this post
  8. #15
    Big Dreamer
    Sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Yes, good point of course However, I know 2 women for whom their diet obviously overrode their dominance or lack thereof - one complete Alpha lady who's on the chubby side and always dieting in some form or another who has 2 daughters, and one super gentle "Mary" who happened to conceive twice right after Christmas, meaning after indulging in rich comfort food and constant snacking on nuts and cookies for at least 4 weeks, and she has 2 boys. So I assumed that for Meghan Markle it would be similar. But this just proves that you can never predict an individual woman's baby's sex no matter how closely you look at the circumstances - you just never know which influence was the strongest when she conceived!

    Oh, and for vegetarianism and veganism as sway tactics: I know 6 vegetarians (including myself before my sway) - either full-blown or 90%, meaning they eat/ate meat maybe once a month - with 6 boys between them, 1 girl. The only vegan I know just had a boy, too. All quite young - mid-20ies to early 30ies - and have been on the lifestyle for many years, some for decades. It is NOT a weight loss diet for them, they are all slim and never count calories or use diet products. They only eat full fat dairy and most of them snack a lot on really healthy (and fatty!) things like nuts, trail mix, avocado toast etc. I've observed that long-term vegetarians seem to intuitively make up for lack in calories / animal proteins by eating lots of protein-packed and oily plant foods, like chick-pea curries, oily pancakes (eggs!), Buddha bowls with loads of dressing etc. And of course carbs + fats at every meal is a superb blue sway, even if your protein intake stays somewhat low. Also, let's not forget that for women with PCOS tendencies, and that seems to be a whopping 20% of us according to the Rotterdam criteria, this type of diet would aggravate the PCOS and sway blue (happened to me, hence DS1).
    Of course, if you come off the SAD - Standard American Diet - full of fatty meats and processed foods and start to eat a calorie controlled vegetarian diet full of non-starchy veg, maybe even with the intent to lose weight, now THAT's a pink sway. It's just that a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle is not a pink sway per se.
    I'm with you about the dominant part. True, most boys moms I know are VERY dominant. But if we go with that, then so am I : the only one taking charge at home (since childhood because with no mother, you have to be THE woman of the house), caring for the bills, the kids, the meals, the holidays while husband is quite happy to stay in his very own bubble, letting time and life fly by. I would not say I'm dominant at work but I tend to work alone because I just don't trust anyone getting things done the way they should. I'm known as a stickler for details, very serious and hard-working. I've been raised to always seek perfection, push the limits and I can't sleep if I feel I've not been doing enough (I cried at my graduation because I felt 2nd place at barely 17 wasn't good enough for God's sake !). I'm also quite competitive... and I have no boy to show for it.

    I have moments where I can let go of course but if you ask dear husband, I'm just "constantly driving myself crazy with details". I've been vegetarian for years but never tried to make up for lack in calories (always couting these btw) because I... simply don't care what happens to me as long as I succeed somewhere I guess.

    Also, there's something interesting in what you say. It's the way different countries have different views on what is a standard diet/healthy diet/dieting/vegetarianism/veganism and the effects a change of diet have on people. In some places, vegetarianism IS the standard diet.
    If you ask any French for example, they will tell you the SAD is some horrible thing where you ingest loads of fat, processed things and end up dying an early death. Not one of them would label that "standard" in any way nor do they try to follow it. Even HE diet, while balanced, still looks like a huge moutain to climb.
    On the other hand, the Standard French Diet, at barely 1200-1500 cals/day (for women) looks like some vegetarian parody to a lot of countries, even European ones. Even more so now, with the price of meat going through the roof while vegans are pushing for its eradication from any and all markets/restaurants and especially from childrens' meals. On the subject of French vegans, they are also pushing towards the disappearance of all animal-based fats. Still, the ratio boys-girls stay more or less the same for now. If anything, we've seen more blue births lately and it shows in kindergatens.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

    Dreaming of a

  9. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
  10. #16
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ireland/London
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    I'm sorry you took it so hard. I think that's natural because maybe she was getting what you wanted (and didn't have at that point). Funnily, for me it was the other way round - I'm getting this vibe from Kate that she just loves kids (seems to be wanting to have a fourth ) and for that reason, I was totally o.k. if some of them were girls. If someone, on the other hand, lets it be known how much they would prefer a certain gender and then promptly get exactly what they want, that's what I resent personally. (I even ended a friendship with a woman who told me that she really never wanted a boy and when she had a daughter after her son, she started to "act like she cured cancer", as Atomic once put it, and even once said how she only ever became a real mom after her girl and things like that. It got so nasty that I didn't see the point in being friends any more.)
    Wow i don't blame you i could never be friends with someone like that either. Every baby is a huge blessing xxxx

  11. Likes WelcomeBaby liked this post
  12. #17
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    not in the U.S.
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    I'm with you about the dominant part. True, most boys moms I know are VERY dominant. But if we go with that, then so am I : the only one taking charge at home (since childhood because with no mother, you have to be THE woman of the house), caring for the bills, the kids, the meals, the holidays while husband is quite happy to stay in his very own bubble, letting time and life fly by. I would not say I'm dominant at work but I tend to work alone because I just don't trust anyone getting things done the way they should. I'm known as a stickler for details, very serious and hard-working. I've been raised to always seek perfection, push the limits and I can't sleep if I feel I've not been doing enough (I cried at my graduation because I felt 2nd place at barely 17 wasn't good enough for God's sake !). I'm also quite competitive... and I have no boy to show for it.

    I have moments where I can let go of course but if you ask dear husband, I'm just "constantly driving myself crazy with details". I've been vegetarian for years but never tried to make up for lack in calories (always couting these btw) because I... simply don't care what happens to me as long as I succeed somewhere I guess.

    Also, there's something interesting in what you say. It's the way different countries have different views on what is a standard diet/healthy diet/dieting/vegetarianism/veganism and the effects a change of diet have on people. In some places, vegetarianism IS the standard diet.
    If you ask any French for example, they will tell you the SAD is some horrible thing where you ingest loads of fat, processed things and end up dying an early death. Not one of them would label that "standard" in any way nor do they try to follow it. Even HE diet, while balanced, still looks like a huge moutain to climb.
    On the other hand, the Standard French Diet, at barely 1200-1500 cals/day (for women) looks like some vegetarian parody to a lot of countries, even European ones. Even more so now, with the price of meat going through the roof while vegans are pushing for its eradication from any and all markets/restaurants and especially from childrens' meals. On the subject of French vegans, they are also pushing towards the disappearance of all animal-based fats. Still, the ratio boys-girls stay more or less the same for now. If anything, we've seen more blue births lately and it shows in kindergatens.
    Wow, you sound like you have a very strong and driven personality, I admire that a lot! It also sounds that you maybe just have to up your calories and start snacking all the time to get a boy (since you already have more of a boy mom personality than me, for instance). I guess that's what you're working on KMFC for you!
    Well, regarding the SAD, I go off of what I read on the internet, like on health.gov where they seem to be deeply worried about it and pretty much use the same phrasing as the French women you cited. But yes, the Standard French Diet - I'm not familiar with this at all - does sound like a parody! 1200-1500 cals/day?? I couldn't survive on this even for two weeks, vegetarian or not (no wonder I'm a boy mom!).
    Yes, those hard-sell vegans are becoming a problem in Europe. That sounds harsh, but pushing towards the disappearance of all animal fats is very extreme and NOT healthy. Interestingly, the boy mom vegetarians I know (who are not pushy at all, just don't eat meat because they genuinely don't care for its taste) do not mind animal fats at all and have plenty of full fat dairy and eggs basically every single day. So, yes, it is very interesting how the perspectives differ in the different countries and socio-cultural environments!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

  13. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  14. #18
    Big Dreamer
    Sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Wow, you sound like you have a very strong and driven personality, I admire that a lot! It also sounds that you maybe just have to up your calories and start snacking all the time to get a boy (since you already have more of a boy mom personality than me, for instance). I guess that's what you're working on KMFC for you!
    Well, regarding the SAD, I go off of what I read on the internet, like on health.gov where they seem to be deeply worried about it and pretty much use the same phrasing as the French women you cited. But yes, the Standard French Diet - I'm not familiar with this at all - does sound like a parody! 1200-1500 cals/day?? I couldn't survive on this even for two weeks, vegetarian or not (no wonder I'm a boy mom!).
    Yes, those hard-sell vegans are becoming a problem in Europe. That sounds harsh, but pushing towards the disappearance of all animal fats is very extreme and NOT healthy. Interestingly, the boy mom vegetarians I know (who are not pushy at all, just don't eat meat because they genuinely don't care for its taste) do not mind animal fats at all and have plenty of full fat dairy and eggs basically every single day. So, yes, it is very interesting how the perspectives differ in the different countries and socio-cultural environments!
    Thank you for your kind post. Let's say I try to be and stay strong in what I believe.

    Yep I do think the prob lies in my calories and nutrients, despite a love for full-fat dairy, I was lacking in many things (especially vitD, folic and iron). I am working on it with the supps and diet.
    Hehe I've heard the same lately when I comment about cals in France. But yes, you can survive with that for years. I've heard somewhere that French women have one of the lowest BMI of Europe. There's also a strong cultural perception of how much calories you eat. If you go higher than 1500 a day without being a professionnal athlete or a pregnant woman, you're a pig and that's it. Recently, our own health.gov has been pretty worried about it (especially because they got reports of pregnant women being so worried about cals that they spent their whole pregnancy eating only a banana or apple a day). They have since raised the stakes to 1800-2000 cals and ordered docs to not comment about the weight of a patient, especially a woman, especially a pregnant woman, unless it greatly endangers his/her health.
    But public opinion is very hard to change. A month ago, there was some article in the medias that said that the average size for a French woman was 14(UK)-10(USA). Cue screaming and protesting from the general population, men and women alike, of "fake news" "what has our country come to ?" "we are being invaded by SAD !"... The mini-scandal ended with everyone agreeing that a woman couldn't have a higher size than 10(UK)-6(US) "which is fat enough already", with size 8-4 being the "right size every true healthy woman should aim for".

    Well those hard-sell vegans are harsh, no prob in being harsh in return. I'm vegetarian, friends with other vegetarians who are pretty much like you described. We never forced our no-meat policy down anyone's throats, not even our families and vegans have given us quite a bad name. Now I see fear in people's eyes when I have to eat outside and mention that I won't take meat since I'm vegetarian. Workers in restaurants are afraid I will destroy their building or sue them if I see meat and coworkers, friends and acquaintances are worried I will call them murderers, monsters or lecture their children about the evils of animal fats. They are so relieved when I assure them I don't care about that and enjoy my milk and cheese just fine that it would be comical if it wasn't so embarrassing.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

    Dreaming of a

  15. Likes atomic sagebrush, WelcomeBaby, hurrem liked this post
  16. #19
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    95,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Yes, good point of course However, I know 2 women for whom their diet obviously overrode their dominance or lack thereof - one complete Alpha lady who's on the chubby side and always dieting in some form or another who has 2 daughters, and one super gentle "Mary" who happened to conceive twice right after Christmas, meaning after indulging in rich comfort food and constant snacking on nuts and cookies for at least 4 weeks, and she has 2 boys. So I assumed that for Meghan Markle it would be similar. But this just proves that you can never predict an individual woman's baby's sex no matter how closely you look at the circumstances - you just never know which influence was the strongest when she conceived!

    Oh, and for vegetarianism and veganism as sway tactics: I know 6 vegetarians (including myself before my sway) - either full-blown or 90%, meaning they eat/ate meat maybe once a month - with 6 boys between them, 1 girl. The only vegan I know just had a boy, too. All quite young - mid-20ies to early 30ies - and have been on the lifestyle for many years, some for decades. It is NOT a weight loss diet for them, they are all slim and never count calories or use diet products. They only eat full fat dairy and most of them snack a lot on really healthy (and fatty!) things like nuts, trail mix, avocado toast etc. I've observed that long-term vegetarians seem to intuitively make up for lack in calories / animal proteins by eating lots of protein-packed and oily plant foods, like chick-pea curries, oily pancakes (eggs!), Buddha bowls with loads of dressing etc. And of course carbs + fats at every meal is a superb blue sway, even if your protein intake stays somewhat low. Also, let's not forget that for women with PCOS tendencies, and that seems to be a whopping 20% of us according to the Rotterdam criteria, this type of diet would aggravate the PCOS and sway blue (happened to me, hence DS1).
    Of course, if you come off the SAD - Standard American Diet - full of fatty meats and processed foods and start to eat a calorie controlled vegetarian diet full of non-starchy veg, maybe even with the intent to lose weight, now THAT's a pink sway. It's just that a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle is not a pink sway per se.
    None of these things are 100%. There are dozens if not hundreds of elements that work in concert to affect the gender outcome and the biggest one is LUCK. We can never know by looking at any one individual's personality or diet what gender their kids are, because swaying is not 100%. There seems to be an upper theoretical limit on the amount of variation in the gender outcome (which makes sense because Mother Nature would always want some boys and some girls born across a population) somewhere between 70-80% and so you can never know if a person was 80% likely to have one gender and then through sheer dumb luck fell into the 20% opposites. It's just not possible to see by looking at individuals. Only by looking across the population as a whole can we start to pick out the trends that we can hopefully tap into.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  17. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Likes hurrem liked this post
  18. #20
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    not in the U.S.
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Thank you for your kind post. Let's say I try to be and stay strong in what I believe.

    Yep I do think the prob lies in my calories and nutrients, despite a love for full-fat dairy, I was lacking in many things (especially vitD, folic and iron). I am working on it with the supps and diet.
    Hehe I've heard the same lately when I comment about cals in France. But yes, you can survive with that for years. I've heard somewhere that French women have one of the lowest BMI of Europe. There's also a strong cultural perception of how much calories you eat. If you go higher than 1500 a day without being a professionnal athlete or a pregnant woman, you're a pig and that's it. Recently, our own health.gov has been pretty worried about it (especially because they got reports of pregnant women being so worried about cals that they spent their whole pregnancy eating only a banana or apple a day). They have since raised the stakes to 1800-2000 cals and ordered docs to not comment about the weight of a patient, especially a woman, especially a pregnant woman, unless it greatly endangers his/her health.
    But public opinion is very hard to change. A month ago, there was some article in the medias that said that the average size for a French woman was 14(UK)-10(USA). Cue screaming and protesting from the general population, men and women alike, of "fake news" "what has our country come to ?" "we are being invaded by SAD !"... The mini-scandal ended with everyone agreeing that a woman couldn't have a higher size than 10(UK)-6(US) "which is fat enough already", with size 8-4 being the "right size every true healthy woman should aim for".

    Well those hard-sell vegans are harsh, no prob in being harsh in return. I'm vegetarian, friends with other vegetarians who are pretty much like you described. We never forced our no-meat policy down anyone's throats, not even our families and vegans have given us quite a bad name. Now I see fear in people's eyes when I have to eat outside and mention that I won't take meat since I'm vegetarian. Workers in restaurants are afraid I will destroy their building or sue them if I see meat and coworkers, friends and acquaintances are worried I will call them murderers, monsters or lecture their children about the evils of animal fats. They are so relieved when I assure them I don't care about that and enjoy my milk and cheese just fine that it would be comical if it wasn't so embarrassing.
    Well, I guess I'll happily be a pig then!!
    But of course what you describe is not funny at all. I love France, but I really think I couldn't live among women like this. Glad you have more laid-back friends, and yes, you sound totally like my vegetarian friends (and me before the LE PCOS diet) who all had cute and healthy boys, and I'm confident you have a very, very good chance at a son. When are you attempting? Sending you all my blue dust!!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •