Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    None of these things are 100%. There are dozens if not hundreds of elements that work in concert to affect the gender outcome and the biggest one is LUCK. We can never know by looking at any one individual's personality or diet what gender their kids are, because swaying is not 100%. There seems to be an upper theoretical limit on the amount of variation in the gender outcome (which makes sense because Mother Nature would always want some boys and some girls born across a population) somewhere between 70-80% and so you can never know if a person was 80% likely to have one gender and then through sheer dumb luck fell into the 20% opposites. It's just not possible to see by looking at individuals. Only by looking across the population as a whole can we start to pick out the trends that we can hopefully tap into.
    I know this to be absolutely correct because for almost 2 years I've been trying to predict newly pregnant ladies' babies' genders by just looking at their lifestyle, diet and personality, and I was right in even less than 50% of all cases!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Well, I guess I'll happily be a pig then!!
    But of course what you describe is not funny at all. I love France, but I really think I couldn't live among women like this. Glad you have more laid-back friends, and yes, you sound totally like my vegetarian friends (and me before the LE PCOS diet) who all had cute and healthy boys, and I'm confident you have a very, very good chance at a son. When are you attempting? Sending you all my blue dust!!
    God I hope so ! Thank you ! I'm attempting this summer. I dare not try sooner even though I was tempted because husband's work often has him away during O and like I said in another post, I'm not trying the one attempt ever again XD. So now we will TTC on the months when I'm sure he will be home for the 3 attempts around O.

Sending you all my pink dust and I hope you get your girl at the end of the year !
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was on the fence about this, sometimes it seemed she would have a girl, at other times a boy. Before pregnancy Meghan was super skinny, especially her legs and that reminded me of a post about how women with skinny legs have more girls(like my uncle's wife with their 2 girls). But what we see on the outside does not matter as much of what is going on inside, and in Meghan's case, for sure she would have taken many supplements and ate healthy, organic produce to prepare for a pregnancy. Being a rich vegan, married to a prince no less, means she has selection to the best and most nutritious food available.

Also, she was glowing throughout her pregnancy, and looked even more gorgeous from the weight she put on, which leaned 'boy' to me. This isn't set in stone or applies to everyone obviously, but just something I've noticed among some pregnant women. I have also read a couple of articles about her diet, and all of them mention that she eats wholesome, healthy meals but does not diet or restrict her eating. She also loves french fries, lol. And then of course you have the Maternal Dominance hypothesis, and the fact she is married into royalty, all giving signals that the 'times are well and prosperous'. I have a similar body type to Meghan, especially with the skinny legs(I don't like mine though lol), and where she has put weight on from pregnancy, the upper body, chest and face, but her legs are still skinny, as are mine despite the diet. Seeing others with my body structure gives me hope that I can have a boy too. But I know many women who are either skinny, average or considered overweight, all have boys.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    I was on the fence about this, sometimes it seemed she would have a girl, at other times a boy. Before pregnancy Meghan was super skinny, especially her legs and that reminded me of a post about how women with skinny legs have more girls(like my uncle's wife with their 2 girls). But what we see on the outside does not matter as much of what is going on inside, and in Meghan's case, for sure she would have taken many supplements and ate healthy, organic produce to prepare for a pregnancy. Being a rich vegan, married to a prince no less, means she has selection to the best and most nutritious food available.

Also, she was glowing throughout her pregnancy, and looked even more gorgeous from the weight she put on, which leaned 'boy' to me. This isn't set in stone or applies to everyone obviously, but just something I've noticed among some pregnant women. I have also read a couple of articles about her diet, and all of them mention that she eats wholesome, healthy meals but does not diet or restrict her eating. She also loves french fries, lol. And then of course you have the Maternal Dominance hypothesis, and the fact she is married into royalty, all giving signals that the 'times are well and prosperous'. I have a similar body type to Meghan, especially with the skinny legs(I don't like mine though lol), and where she has put weight on from pregnancy, the upper body, chest and face, but her legs are still skinny, as are mine despite the diet. Seeing others with my body structure gives me hope that I can have a boy too. But I know many women who are either skinny, average or considered overweight, all have boys.
    Ah don't say that it's scary I've always had short fat legs, even when I was skinnier ! I dislike them so much I'd rather not wear a skirt or shorts because I don't want people to see them ! And of course my lower body is always getting fat first. My upper body never got fattier with the pregnancies, except the breasts obviously ! NOw with the blue diet it does but so does my legs I hope this doesn't mean I'm not built for boys !

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Ah don't say that it's scary I've always had short fat legs, even when I was skinnier ! I dislike them so much I'd rather not wear a skirt or shorts because I don't want people to see them ! And of course my lower body is always getting fat first. My upper body never got fattier with the pregnancies, except the breasts obviously ! NOw with the blue diet it does but so does my legs I hope this doesn't mean I'm not built for boys !
    All body types have a chance for a boy! I know a lady with your body type and she has 5 boys, then there’s also Victoria Beckham with her sons. It’s all about what’s happening inside. Also, do wear skirts! Especially midi skirts they’re so stylish and look good on everyone. I’m self conscious of my ankles and how they look when I wear certain clothes. We have to stay positive though and keep a strong mindset about ourselves, it will only help our sway!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nope that's exactly how I'm built. Short fat legs with small arms
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m slightly taller than average height (5’6”) and have a very slim build with skinny legs. Don’t seem to gain weight on my lower half at all and I’ve got 2 boys. I think it’s more to do with all the other blue/pink lifestyle factors than body shape. This time I was more pink friendly in my lifestyle and I look exactly the same as the previous times including how I’m carrying my bump.

12. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God I hope so ! Thank you ! I'm attempting this summer. I dare not try sooner even though I was tempted because husband's work often has him away during O and like I said in another post, I'm not trying the one attempt ever again XD. So now we will TTC on the months when I'm sure he will be home for the 3 attempts around O.

Sending you all my pink dust and I hope you get your girl at the end of the year !
    Sora, I hope very much you conceive quickly and it's your baby boy! Again, please take ALL my blue dust!!!
    I'm finding out baby gender soon - dropped the team green idea because it started messing with my head too much - and I hope the one attempt that you're avoiding at all cost helped! Highly doubt it though, DS1 was conceived with 1 attempt too. But you never know! Good luck!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have loooong legs and never gain weight there, ever, so now I'm both hoping that reassures you while now I'm also having yet another thing to worry about (especially since I can quickly think of a lot of pear shaped women who got mostly boys; I'm very hourglass shaped but legs are always proportionally thinner).

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I have loooong legs and never gain weight there, ever, so now I'm both hoping that reassures you while now I'm also having yet another thing to worry about (especially since I can quickly think of a lot of pear shaped women who got mostly boys; I'm very hourglass shaped but legs are always proportionally thinner).
    I don't know if it will reassure you but most boys mothers I know are absolutely not pear shaped ! They are very tall/long and very thin, so much so for some that you wonder how they even managed to carry a baby at all ! And that's been bothering me for quite some time actually. I'm under the impression that since I'm the opposite, I will never have a boy.

Most pear shaped or apple shaped women I know are girls moms too except one but I know for a fact she was quite the blue dieter and even indulging too much in blue foods haha ! Fun fact, she came from an all-girl family and is all bewildered at not having any baby girl.

About hourglass figures, the only woman I knew had both, first a boy and 8 years after a little girl.

Dreaming of a

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123