Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Meghan Markle just had a... BOY???!!

Could have SWORN she was having a girl and well aware of it!!! After all the hints and innuendo!! AND she follows a mostly vegan diet and as an actress is probably used to constant dieting! Only explanation I have is that she probably took heaps of prenatals to make sure she has a healthy bub! Still in shock though...
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought they were having a girl too with all the hinting. Congratulations to them!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they openly said they wanted a girl right the way through the pregnancy which i think caused a lot of speculation, it seemed like the gender was known but not formally announced.. the bookies went crazy slashing the odds over girls names and "its a girl" but nothing for boy.. really strange!!
    now 6blue5pink

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought it would be a boy because of the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis, plus, there's no doubt in my mind that she went into the pregnancy eating very very well, taking her vitamins, etc.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes trifecta, WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought boy as blue wrapping paper at her baby shower. Plus bet she was eating so healthy no dieting in preparation to get pregnant asap after the eedding.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi - question on Atomics reply what’s the dominance theory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's definitely a healthy eater but I was still surprised. I thought it would be a girl just because she's in her late thirties and had just had the stress of getting married.

I had a very bad reaction when Kate had Charlotte. My husband probably thought I was completely nuts because I sobbed for an entire morning and honestly it still bugs me a little even now. And it would have been nice to not hear people saying things like "It has to be a girl because Kate is pretty."

But I would have been ok with Meghan having a girl just because it's their first and for some reason that doesn't bother me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
    She's definitely a healthy eater but I was still surprised. I thought it would be a girl just because she's in her late thirties and had just had the stress of getting married.

I had a very bad reaction when Kate had Charlotte. My husband probably thought I was completely nuts because I sobbed for an entire morning and honestly it still bugs me a little even now. And it would have been nice to not hear people saying things like "It has to be a girl because Kate is pretty."

But I would have been ok with Meghan having a girl just because it's their first and for some reason that doesn't bother me.
    Really oh no 😭 they can't even dress her nicely though.. kate and William are so traditional i think their kids clothes are horrid so dont feel jealous in the slightest 😂
    Hugs xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought boys as she seems the one in charge of the relationship!
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Could have SWORN she was having a girl and well aware of it!!! After all the hints and innuendo!! AND she follows a mostly vegan diet and as an actress is probably used to constant dieting! Only explanation I have is that she probably took heaps of prenatals to make sure she has a healthy bub! Still in shock though...
    I thought she would have a girl too, she just had that pink mom vibe, you know ? But wait, she is vegan ? Although it doesn't surprise me re: her boy because all vegans I know have sons. I even thought for a time vegan had to be THE magic switch for blue. But like atomic said, well informed vegans take heaps of supps, especially before TTC, so...
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast