Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embryo selection

Hi Carole,
    I have a question for you- in your experience which of these is a better sign in an embryo... Being ready for biopsy on day5 in a clinic with strict biopsy requirements (ie. must be hatching and really good quality in order to be biopsied/frozen) or fully hatched by day6?
    All embryos are normal after aCGH testing and all grade2.. So I wondered if you had any opinion on which of these was a better sign for increased chance of successful pregnancy.
    Many thanks in advance xxxx

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be interested in this answer too as I only had a day 6 FHB. Thanks Carole
    2x

Wishing for a

4. Likes coralsky liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coralsky View Post
    Hi Carole,
    I have a question for you- in your experience which of these is a better sign in an embryo... Being ready for biopsy on day5 in a clinic with strict biopsy requirements (ie. must be hatching and really good quality in order to be biopsied/frozen) or fully hatched by day6?
    All embryos are normal after aCGH testing and all grade2.. So I wondered if you had any opinion on which of these was a better sign for increased chance of successful pregnancy.
    Many thanks in advance xxxx
    Actually, we have gotten many pregnancies from either blastocyst stage- hatching blast at day 5 and fully hatched on day 6. The fact that all are normal and all got to blastocyst stage is a BIG positive factor. Scores, not so important. I think you are in good shape for a positive result. I wish you MUCH GOOD LUCK!! Carole

6. Likes coralsky, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Actually, we have gotten many pregnancies from either blastocyst stage- hatching blast at day 5 and fully hatched on day 6. The fact that all are normal and all got to blastocyst stage is a BIG positive factor. Scores, not so important. I think you are in good shape for a positive result. I wish you MUCH GOOD LUCK!! Carole
    Aw thanks Carole! That made me smile I do hope you are right!! So you would not have any preference with one over the other to try first? (I will def only be transferring one at a time! ) thanks again for your reply xxx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a quick question to piggy back on this one... How do you feel about an 85% clearing on chromosome 21 by natera? I have one "healthier" xx that I am going to implant first, but I'm trying to decide if the other is ok to transfer... I can't find anything online about it. Thank you I'm advance!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it is usually easier if you start a new thread instead of piggybacking, that way Carole will be sure to see it and also it will be easier to look up for others with the same or a similar question.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coralsky View Post
    Aw thanks Carole! That made me smile I do hope you are right!! So you would not have any preference with one over the other to try first? (I will def only be transferring one at a time! ) thanks again for your reply xxx
    Maybe the day 5, it might have got there a few hours earlier- but the differences are so small at this point. Carole

12. Likes coralsky liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boymamma1984 View Post
    I have a quick question to piggy back on this one... How do you feel about an 85% clearing on chromosome 21 by natera? I have one "healthier" xx that I am going to implant first, but I'm trying to decide if the other is ok to transfer... I can't find anything online about it. Thank you I'm advance!!!
    Since you ordered this test through Natera, they should offer you the expertise of one of their 14 genetic counselors or even the lab director to answer your questions about comparing the test results of two embryos. I would really look to them for this sort of analysis. Good Luck!!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Sorry I added to this post, oops!!