Downloads
    Uploads
    Savvas make also microsort or only pgd?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He does a "sort" but it is not Microsort.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    He does a "sort" but it is not Microsort.
    Thanks for your kindly reply! Do you know what is the difference from sort and microsort? Is it possible to make only IUI?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have had very poor results on here with genesis cycles. 10% success at best. All details are in the private/member forum.
    Eta- it's actually 12% for the women that have posted on genderdreaming
    A question again... how I have to do to access at private/member forum?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You become a Dream Member- there is a pinkish button at the top left of the page that says Become a Dream Member- click on that, sign up and access is automated- you may need to refresh the screen or log out/back in but it works automatically!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by monpetit View Post
    Thanks for your kindly reply! Do you know what is the difference from sort and microsort? Is it possible to make only IUI?
    No, there is no IUI option anymore. IVF only. Microsort was a specific way of sorting the X an Y sperm using dye and laser technology. There are other doctors that use a "sort" that is mostly like Ericcson.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dr Savvas has its own sort it's not Ericsson it's something else. You can ask if he wants to do iui but I doubt he will offer it because succes rates are very low.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So there were 2 cycles that were BFN there in 2012 and one with the BFP? Were they all fresh cycles or FETs? I am happy to add the 3 cycles to the summary page.
    Hi NBP, just reading some old stuff to collect info and in this post you refer to a summary page for BFNs and BFPs-where is that? Many thanks!
    Me - 40
    DH - 42

5yrs 2yrs (HRC 2014 HT Princess)

Cycle #1 HRC Oct 2013 - 21 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 11 fertilised, 10 to Day 5 aCGH (5 boys, 5 girls) = NT, only 1 normal XY

Cycle #2 HRC Jan 2014 - 32 eggs retrieved, 21 mature and fertilised, 19 to Day 5 aCGH (14 girls, 5 boys) = 4 normals (2 XX & 2XY) - transferred x1 HB - BFP (6dp 6dt) - Betas 280, 2160, 20736. 1 HB (128bpm) seen at 7 weeks.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I'm cycling with Savvas at Genesis in August. I think I've just seen someone else doing the same. We are going for 3 weeks and having a family holiday. Staying for 1 week on north coast, then 2 weeks NW of Limassol. Trying for boy to add to 3 girls. Disappointed with your stats, but couldn't afford to go to US at this short notice.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the cycling at Genesis sticky at the international section you can see stats and other important stuff. You can also chat with other Genesis girls!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast