Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question The best Clinic for PGD (+ Gender Selection) in Europe?

Please, tell me your Opinions for the best Clinic in Europe for Gender Selection.
    I found two in North-Cyprus, the Dogus and the North Cyprus Fertility Clinic, but how an Earth I can know that which One is the best.
    The last mentioned says that it's the only one, but I found people praising also the Dogus.
    And what about St. Petersburg's AVA-Peter (or possible others)?
    Many Thanks in advance for possible Answers.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have never seen success from North Cyprus. On any forum. Europe doesn't have great success rates anywhere because they use an old form of PGD. Many people use Genesis in South Cyprus, Farah, Embio is being tried out by someone very soon and **** is another. None have great success rates but Genesis has the largest group because I think it is reasonable from a price stand point.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nothingbutpink, when you say an "old form of PGD", you mean Fish. And what about a aCGH at ****? I know, we haven't feedback yet as all the girls who went there use Fish but I know they offer aCGH as well for a small higher price.
    Already have a marvelous and I cycled mid November 2013 to conceive our HT

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

Dear G'd, please makes my remaining xx become my so dear girl

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!