Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone did IVF/PGD in Guadalajara, Mexico

Hi,

I had 2 cycles of IVF+PGD here in US but in the first one all my embryos were boys, in the second only one girl and it didn't worked. I'm thinking about go to Mexico to add microsort to the process to try to increase my number of female embryos. I'm just concerned that I haven't found so far anyone that did it there. So, if you did or know someone that did it could you please share your results?
    Thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get your girl in mexico?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I went to Mexico in the end of 2013 and didn't have a good experience. Lots of miscommunication, lack of monitoring... I transferred 2 girls and had a BFN. One of the issues I had was regarding the PGD. I insisted I wanted the full chromosome panel on day 5 and they did it on day 3 and instead of PGD did fish, i.e. they checked only few of them. I think this may be one of the reasons of the failure. Despite they said the embryos I transferred were normal it may have had issues in the chromosomes that were not checked.
    Overall, I don't recommend going there to have all the process. It's better try to find a clinic here that accepts receiving the sorted sperm from microsort.
    Mon to praying for
    Dec 2010: IUI + Microsort: BFN / Jun 2011: IUI + Microsort: BFN
    - IVF+PGD#1 Oct 2011: : all boys, no transfer
    - IVF+PGD#2 May 2013: 1normal girl - FET: Jun 2013: BFP - miscarriage at 7 weeks
    - IVF+PGD+Microsort#3: Nov 2013: 2 girls transfered - BFN
    - IVF+PGD#4 Jan 2014: all abnormal
    - IVF+PGD#5 Apr 2014: 2 normal girls!! \o/ FET - June/July 2014 - Cancelled due to ovulation
    FET - Aug 2014 - Beta #1 (10dp5dt) : 79, Beta #2 (12dp5dt):39 - stopping meds
    - IVF+PGD#6 Oct 2014: - 2 girls transferred - BFN
    - IVF+PGD+Microsort#7 : Jan 2015 : 1 normal girl!! - BFP

4. Thanks sweetthing thanked for this post