Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool I will buy one today. Took a test earlier and it was negative but then I realised the test was a YEAR out of date so am hoping that's why. Am also thinking that maybe just one of my two embryo's have taken so my levels are low are something. I started my stims on 16.10.11, EC 29.10.11 and had two healthy girls transferred 03.11.11. Fingers crossed. Will keep you updated x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Sarah. I've been trying to follow your progress on the other site but I've not been able to get on for ages. Hope you get you bfp! Keep us posted!. X

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sarah, I agree with NBP but use an early detection pregnancy test, like first response early results is a good one (or FRER). I have had a chemical pregnancy and it took approx 8 weeks from ET to get a period. I also have had a no transfer cycle and I got my period right on schedule.

Good luck with the testing.
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not looking good...

Quote Originally Posted by Mollymaybe View Post
    Good luck Sarah. I've been trying to follow your progress on the other site but I've not been able to get on for ages. Hope you get you bfp! Keep us posted!. X
    Tested neg this morn :-( 8 dpet. Still no AF so stupidly clinging on to some kind of hope but doesn't look good does it?... Dr told me to test tomorrow but I doubt I'll bother. How can 85% chance of success be mentioned and get your hopes up like that for so many of us to get BFNs recently. Totally gutted.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glory... you said you've had a chemical preg and it took 8 weeks to get your period. I'm not 100% sure what that means. You mean that you had absolutely no bleeding from your date of ET? Didn't you spend the whole time thinking maybe you were preg? I wish it would just show now to confirm I'm not preg. Will keep taking the meds untl it shows but I got a test that said it was accurate from 5 days before you are expecting your period so I'm reallly not hopeful.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAof4Pinks View Post
    I cant even get on the othr site in days and days, you should join GenderDreaming so you can go in the private forum and if you decide to go to HRC in Cali you get a free phone consult ($300+) and $1000.00 off PGD... Nice huh for just $12.00!
    Hope things are going good for you!
    Are you talking about IG. I haven't been able to get on there in weeks. Keep getting the error message everytime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarah you should do the blood test, it is the only way to know for sure. Most people do show a positive by day 8, but different things can affect that and there are people who show negative on bloods day and are pregnant.

I don't know about the 85% but it is just my opinion that drs throw around statistics and it makes you feel worse. I was told at transfer that 35% for a grade A emby, this is by far the lowest I have seen but there are lots of people getting 80% and not getting pregnant, much more than 1 in 5, thats for sure. Was this your first cycle and did you transfer on day 5? Pregnancy will also depend on that.

The blood test is the only way to know whether you are pregnant or not, tons of girls have heavy bleeding and go on the have perfect little babies. You shouldn't even expect your period, that is if there is no delay till at least 10 days post transfer as this is the normal amount of time in a cycle.

With my chemcial, I had bleeding, but I was on progesterone and my hormone was still rising, so I was told by 2 drs that it was not a period. I have my doubts, but according to them, my first bleeding without hormone rising, was my period and that was about 8 weeks after transfer. I didn't think I was pregnant as I did eventually get hormones that were decreasing. Without the pregnancy hormone there is no pregnancy. I have to say though I did hold out a little, unrealistic hope until I did get my period.

Things like cysts can make your period late also. Let us know how the blood test goes.

Love being a mummy, I think mamaof4 pinks is talking about becoming a dream member on gender dreaming, there is a private forum, where we follow peoples cycles and it is private to general public, so it is easier to ask questions.
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks glory you have given me some hope! I thought I was over the hard part.... it seems it doesn't stop. I'll go for the bloods tom and see what happens. At least it'll stop me wondering if nothing else! Best of luck with your bloods xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sarah. I honestly think it could be far too early for a hpt. Don't lose hope yet. It can take some people a bit longer to get a positive result at home. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your bloods tomorrow. I really hope its positive for you. It is worrying me now about the 80% successrate too. I was so excited at the start of October when you were all going out there. Then 5gb got a bfp and I thought it was going to be easy! I kept putting my bfn in august down to the place I went. Now, I'm not do sure. Maybe 20% is realistic? Were your embryo's good quality and did you have any to freeze? Good luck tomorrow. Molly. X
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SarahEngland how many embryo's did you transfer?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast