Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Savvas does prescribe inofolic. If he doesn't suggest it, just ask. Try not to worry over the clinic...the staff speak very good English. I never had a communication problem there. Its nothing like Dogus! At all!! I'd be prepared for having to cycle multiple times though. There are OHW, but not often.
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mollymaybe, thanks for the support. I see you've been to genesis a few times. So you are obviously happy with them. Did you do any cycles without inofolic? As just wondering if it does make a difference. I've only heard good reviews over its use. So, yes I will be using and along with a host of supplements; royal jelly, vit e, extra folic, omega, vit c, zinc and co enzyme Q. Then I think I've got everything covered along with eating more dairy, less low fat and loads of fruit and veg

Can I also ask what you mean by ohw?

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One hit wonder (pregnant at first try)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pink Rose, I've been to Genesis twice - first time Nov 12 I was a OHW at 44, transferred my one and only XX but sadly m/c at 9 weeks. I then went back in June 13 and did a tandem cycle (my eggs and donor eggs) and transferred 2 xx, one mine (fully tested) one donor (Fish tested) and had my DD 5 weeks ago. I feel very lucky that it worked for me as some people have had to go back quite a few times and still not had success even with DEs. I was only on prenatal and Coq10, and eat a fairly low carb diet normally. Until recently we have seen practically no one having success at Genesis with a FET but recently Itstime got pg with a planned one, so that can also happen which is great for anyone cycling who has got spare's left over. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. Good luck and really hope it works for you. xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose 76 View Post
    Hi mollymaybe, thanks for the support. I see you've been to genesis a few times. So you are obviously happy with them. Did you do any cycles without inofolic? As just wondering if it does make a difference. I've only heard good reviews over its use. So, yes I will be using and along with a host of supplements; royal jelly, vit e, extra folic, omega, vit c, zinc and co enzyme Q. Then I think I've got everything covered along with eating more dairy, less low fat and loads of fruit and veg

Can I also ask what you mean by ohw?
    Hi Pink, I did 3 cycles without inofolic but would definitely recommend you take it straight away. It can't hurt. Savvas just sends it over to you.
    I do like the clinic, but then I went to Dogus first! Ha! That was horrific. But Savvas really cares about us getting pregnant and has helped me loads financially so I've been able to continue. Would just be nice if it had worked first time, or 2nd...or even 3rd!! Ha! 6 fresh cycles (inc Dogus) was hard going. Hopefully you won't have that problem though! Really hope all goes well for you. Lots of luck. PM me if you ever need
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I was stupid enough to go to Genesis 4 times last year. I used my own eggs twice, got good quality embryos but did not get pregnant. Then tried donor eggs (good quality fresh and frozen embryos). The clinic gave me 95% success rate with donor eggs. Did not get pregnant. The doctor was very positive every time telling me: I am 99% sure you will get pregnant this time (to make sure I would come back), and he acted very surprised when I gave him the negative results. After the third attempt I started getting very suspicious and when I came to the clinic the fourth time for the frozen embryo transfer we both knew it wouldn't work.
    The doctor didn't want to discuss the negative outcome in the clinic wanting to wait for the blood test results (of course it's easier for him to send an email to a very disappointed patient). And now he doesn't even want to explain how come none of the good quality embryos didn't attach, blaming my uterus causing trouble. Shouldn't a doctor check if a uterus is good enough to be able to carry a pregnancy before IVF? (I have 2 kids from normal conceptions and no fertility problems)
    So after paying 25 000 Euro to the clinic (not including hotels, tickets, medicines, ultra sounds) I didn't even get a proper explanation why it didn't work and now he doesn't really want to deal with me.
    I liked him in the beginning, seemed like a professional doctor. Now I am really wondering if I ever had anything transferred at all. Did anybody else get pregnant there?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Egreta, I replied on your other thread. I'm so sorry it didn't work for you, for some people sadly it takes much longer than for others and for a few it just doesn't seem to work. I certainly wouldn't question though whether Savvas did put something back. There is someone else on here that had a similar experience to you in Cyprus went the US and used a DE and got pg first time. I really hope you can cycle again at a different clinic with a different protocol as that can often be all that it takes. Really hope you get your DG in the end. x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi im in the uk and having pre testing done for pgd with microsort in about august time in cyprus. I am going to the n.cyprus clinic does anyone have any opinions on them

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boy please View Post
    hi im in the uk and having pre testing done for pgd with microsort in about august time in cyprus. I am going to the n.cyprus clinic does anyone have any opinions on them
    We don't have anyone use them really. Years ago, people were not very successful there but it's been a long time since we have had anyone go there. More info in the Member forums. Dream Membership is required to access the private forums.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd really recommend you become a dream member it's only $12 and worth every penny. Sccess rates and experience in N Cyprus have not been good. Genesis is an option in S Cyprus and has much better results although not as good as US. If it had not been for this site I would have gone to N Cyprus and so glad I didn't as now have my DD. Good luck. x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast