Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies,
    just joined!
    trying to find out the latest update on Cyprus clinic success rates and any better option in Europe like in the Czech Republic.
    Any latest update on Dr.Savvas clinic success rates and do they now offer full 24 chromosome testing.
    Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 5 biopsy is offered in the Czech Republic. We've seen good results with them. Genesis seems to be in the mid 30% range per attempt.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Im a OHW from Genesis! At the time I did my PGD I was 25 so that helped me alot I guess! Now we are thinking about getting a little sister in 2-3 years and im already thinking over what clinic we should choose, cause around 29/30 maybe its little bit harder and for sure USA have the best results! Whats the name from the clinic in NY? Or is there many? Is there common to be a OHW at around 30?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im a OHW from Genesis! Cyprus is a beautiful place to be in also for the family if they join! Dr Savvas and the staff was very nice and friendly! I actully lost my medication cause of lost luggage but Genesis fixed that right away even if it was late evening!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops sorry wrote 2 times!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pgdgender View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    just joined!
    trying to find out the latest update on Cyprus clinic success rates and any better option in Europe like in the Czech Republic.
    Any latest update on Dr.Savvas clinic success rates and do they now offer full 24 chromosome testing.
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Genesis offer only Fish 5 probe testing, so 5 chromosome testing included in their package. If you want full chromosome testing then it's €400 per embryo.

Clinic r are a lot cheaper than them but you can't go asking for gender selection as it's illegal there, so you have to wait and see what embryos you egg and then you get the choice of which one to put back.

Both clinics are fine. I do think you get more questions from genesis as he likes to get your protocol right but it's difficult with both clinics in that English isn't the first language of either clinic. I was happy with both.

Good luck x
    2x

Wishing for a

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    Having only Fish 5 probe testing (5 chromosome testing) and full chromosome testing per embryo.
    Does it really make the difference in success rate? it would be great if you can share you experience on this.

Also Clinic r in CZ, sorry but im unable to Google it, is there a website address for this.

any suggestion/guidance to choose the pretest and scan clinics with reasonable price around London and Birmingham.
    Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pgdgender View Post
    Hi,
    Having only Fish 5 probe testing (5 chromosome testing) and full chromosome testing per embryo.
    Does it really make the difference in success rate? it would be great if you can share you experience on this.

Also Clinic r in CZ, sorry but im unable to Google it, is there a website address for this.

any suggestion/guidance to choose the pretest and scan clinics with reasonable price around London and Birmingham.
    Thanks
    All of this info is in the Dream Member section. It's $12 to become a member to access all the private forums.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!

do you know how to get past the first contact with clinics in Czech Rep? I was open bout gender selection and they (of course) said no we dont do that, thats illegal and I said ok but what if I have other reasons and so we went on but I need to know before we go there that we can actually choose the sex Do you know what I'm getting at? Hope you have some more information! Kind regards, Hanna

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Information about international options is found in the private forums. Dream a Members can access the private forums. It's $12 annually. Click on memberships and plans to sign up.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast