Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink SUCCESS RATE ON GENESIS CLINIC CYPRUS

Hello,

I really want to know about the success rate of ivf/pdg on genesis Clinic.
    Because am thinking of going there next Month.

I need more information about this Clinic.

Any advice is welcome.
    Thanks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi! not sure on their success rates, i am also looking into going to genesis but nothing arranged at all yet. can i ask where you are having your tests done before traveling out? thats the bit i am not sure of how to go about! hope everything goes well for you!! jo

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All I can tell you is on here what we see- around mid 30's% success. Some have had success with Donor eggs there. The link to the Cycle Diaries that has the results of the Members' cycle on here is here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/inte...mary-data.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, with people using their OWN eggs, 31.8% success rate.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I am new on here. I have recently been in touch with Genesis regarding doing IVF and PGD there. I am not satisfied with Dr Savvas's response to my email...it's not very informative at all and it has taken him 4 days to get back to each email I send. His staff don't talk english very well...as someone else has posted online.

I have already done my pre-test at a place in Sutton Coldfield in Birmingham called Cherish-UK, they were expensive all the test cost £745.00.
    The reason I carried out my test was because I was going to go ahead with North Cyprus and then found out their success rate was terrible....alittle too late and really bad reviews online! I was meant to be going for treatment in March but now haven't found another clinic since finding the bad reviews a week ago.

I'm in limbo. Not sure what to do...I'm trying to get information on which clinic has the best success rates for IVF AND PGD...I don't mind travelling anywhere...if the clinic have good success rates for first cycles. I'm 30years old and I don't have any infertility problem at all.

Any suggestions on clinics?

Many thanks,

Wanting_aboy!
    Last edited by wanting_aboy; February 22nd, 2014 at 07:01 AM.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can afford it and don't mind traveling go to HRC or another good clinic in the US. Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is Dogus the other clinic in Cyprus you're talking about, definitely don't go there!!!! we haven't seen 1 pregnancy!!

Genesis is a better option if you are set on a European clinic or even ********. Wow, £700 is a lot for the pretesting but at least you've got it out of the way now. If you've got time on your hands and the money id consider going to the states x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya wanting a boy,

I too have been in contact with genesis in South Cyprus. The dr was ok at first as I have been gathering information since November last year. But as I have inquired with more detailed questions he hasn't been answering but his assistant has. I must admit it has been taking them a week to get back to me which isn't good.

I previously used Dogus back in summer 2012 who were dire. I can't believe I went there but I was desparate.
    I have never been on this website before I always stuck to ingender, but I ve now joined and wondering whether the us is the way forward. They seem to be more informative and everything is more transparent. Plus you have the added bonus of them being able to speak English!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can afford/have the time I'd definitely consider going to the US - either a clinic in NY or otherwise HRC in California, mainly because success rates are higher and they use 24 chromosome testing as standard now, which definitely seems to improve rates pretty significantly.

However, Genesis is certainly an ok option if you can't and realise it might well take two/three attempts - quite a few of us have had success there. Savvas is great and very professional and once you are in Cyprus will spend time with you and answer questions fully - however, he's very busy. Everyone at Genesis speaks pretty fluent English, so that shouldn't be a concern. You will also find when dealing with US that after the initial consultation, most correspondence will be from a nurse rather than the Dr, which ultimately makes sense, so that they can concentrate on what they do best. If you are keen to do this quickly, also need to realise that you can wait up to three months for an initial consultation with some RE's at clinics in NY.

Really good luck in making your decision and so hope you get your DG soon xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ever hopeful! I think I may have to resort to genesis. I know they have a lot better reviews than most in Europe and of course Cyprus.

Can I ask how many attempts it took yourself to get pregnant? I wAs really hoping one go if not, get enough decent blastocysts to freeze for a FET. Did you go down this route at all or was it fresh cycles for each attempt?

Also, wondering whether he suggested to you using myo-inositol products, such as inofolic. They are supposed to improve egg quality?

Many thanks for your advice

PR76

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast