Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

clinics providing egg donation service

hi all!
    i'm new here!
    i'm struggling against infertility for 5 years already. i don't ovulate myself.
    my doc said that i will not be able to get pregnant without medical help.
    now i need your help or some kind of advice.
    what do you know abt clinics that provide services of egg donation?what can you recommend?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, mira. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear abt your problem but I'm at the same boat. At the moment I'm on the program of egg donation. Soon I'll go for the transfer. Agree that there are so many inf. abt different programs and clinics that it is possible to lose but don't be disappointed it needs time to find a right place. I wish you all the best in your searchXXXXX

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I have read your story and it impressed me much, because the situation is very close to me. 5 years ago I also was eager to conceive. My doctor told me that I have problems with eggs quality. I was so disappointed and couldn’t know what to do. Then I was ready to do everything to have a child. I began to search the net about possible ways to conceive. I was sitting on different forum and some people recommended me one clinic in Check Republic. I decided to have a risk. So I went there , found that clinic. There I made 4 attempts to get pregnant. The total price I spent on everything was 30 00 Euros. But the doctors told that I have bfn. I returned frustrated back home to Italy. 2 years passed and I began to search the information about this again. I found some clinic in Mexico. I went there, And finally after the second attempt I got pregnant. I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is really difficult to describe my feelings at that time.
    Last edited by reckless23; May 27th, 2014 at 09:38 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leticia,
    you are on the program?
    could you tell in which cliinic?
    Last edited by ann5; May 27th, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless23 View Post
    Hi, I have read your story and it impressed me much, because the situation is very close to me. 5 years ago I also was eager to conceive. My doctor told me that I have problems with eggs quality. I was so disappointed and couldn’t know what to do. Then I was ready to do everything to have a child. I began to search the net about possible ways to conceive. I was sitting on different forum and some people recommended me one clinic in Check Republic. I decided to have a risk. So I went there , found that clinic. There I made 4 attempts to get pregnant. The total price I spent on everything was 30 00 Euros. But the doctors told that I have bfn. I returned frustrated back home to Italy. 2 years passed and I began to search the information about this again. I found some clinic in Mexico. I went there, And finally after the second attempt I got pregnant. I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is really difficult to describe my feelings at that time.
    sorry to hear abt your failures!!
    but it's great that now everything is alright and your dreams came true!
    my cograts, dear!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh, thx, really one shoud never give up!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ann5 View Post
    Leticia,
    you are on the program?
    could you tell in which cliinic?
    hi, ann. Yes, I'm at the middle of the program now. Preparing for the transfer. We had many variants where to go but decided to go to Spain bcz of some reasons.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless23 View Post
    I'm also really glad for you. It is so great that you succeed!!! Of course, it took a lot of time, strength and money but definitely it was worth to go through all these difficulties.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    hi, ann. Yes, I'm at the middle of the program now. Preparing for the transfer. We had many variants where to go but decided to go to Spain bcz of some reasons.
    where do you exactly go?how is the clinic called?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IEGRA genetic research institute and assisted reproduction

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast