Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel normal already, it was some kind of breakdown. Now I understand that nerves are bad for me and I am trying to posses my stupid emotions. I am still on stimulation. I started to read a wonderful book which helps me a lot , it is called "Subconscious can all" by John Kehoe

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nice, dear! I'm glad you are ok already and found good book to read. On what stage of stimulation are you now?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what is this book abt and how it helps you?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    seems like all of them are about one and the same but sometimes it is written by simple and understandable words and you wanna read it and sometimes it is difficult to understand what it is about.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am already on the 24th day of stimulation.
    As for book it teaches that you can reach a lot of things if you know how to control and rule your subconsciousness

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you are close to the end)) what meds are you taking now?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! A friend of mine is going to go to IEGRA TRES TORRES. Do you recommend any Dr from there? Thanks in advance
    Mum to a beautiful and dreaming with a little (or two!!!! )

--------------------------

Cycle #1 HRC. September 2014. 7 retrieved, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and tested. One XX comp EB B/C transferred. BFN

Cycle #2 HRC. January 2015. 4 retrieved, 1 mature, 0 fertilized. NT.

Cycle #3 HRC

Little Mon we're waiting for you!!! 06.17.

Baby Mon is coming

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. I guess Im here to somehow refresh this topic. Because such problem doesn't have its date of expiry. I've made a little research on this subject. And I'd like to share it with you. There are some clinics now in Europe which you can go to, but ша ещ take into account some facts like prices, service and combination of this things, they recommend to choose Eastern Europe. It's gainind popularity. I ran into info about one clinic in Ukraine (Kiev), which is called *********. Great amount of good feedback. Hope you all here will find it helpful and check out that clinic.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!

My two IVF efforts were unsuccessful. Now I am going to take further measures. Decided to change the place.
    I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market. Ukraine is considred to be popular for such services. My friend has just signed an agreement with Ukrainian company Babyboom clinic. Very satisfied with its services. Advised me to try and we decided to give it a shot. I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market.
    Currently I am negotiating with Babyboom clinic. They have convenient all-inclusive packages and managers are supportive. We are planning the first trip there soon together with husband.
    Has anyone came across their website?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My two IVF efforts were unsuccessful. Now I am going to take further measures.
    I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market. Ukraine is said to be good for such kind of services.
    services. Advised me to try and we decided to give it a shot. I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market.
    Currently I am negotiating with Babyboom clinic. They have convenient all-inclusive packages and managers are supportive.
    We are planning the first trip there soon together with husband. Has anyone came across their website?

Thanks in advance

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast